1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brad Burns- AMA - DQ'd for cheating

Discussion in 'General' started by birdie56, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

wow.

It was his decision and his alone to put that engine in his bike... but having posted that disclaimer, if that is true, that makes me :Puke:

2. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

I'll bite. Bullshit.

Given the details at hand, it is 100% on the rider. From what you're telling us, Brad knew it was a 750 engine. Whether the hp difference is big or not, he KNOWINGLY CHEATED.

The bitch move is being a cheater. Fuck that shit. Brad gambled and lost. He CHEATED. How he got caught is irrelevant. If he hadn't been CHEATING, no one would have had a reason to take it to the officials.

I also haven't made up a fake user ID to post my feelings. Whoop-dee-doo.

How anyone can try to spin blame away from someone who knowingly cheated is beyond me.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This sounds like he was innocent in the same way Marion Barry was innocent.

4. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

or eve... mutha fuggin snake made me eat that apple.

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

He still cheated - doesn't matter if someone told him others do it - he still cheated.

Just because someone else does something wrong doesn't mean others should do it and not suffer the consequences of it.

I'll bite my tongue at this point because otherwise this may end up in the dungeon.

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

your logic and stance here is kind of uncomfortably weird given your admitted position of authority.

just so i'm on the same page with this thread... your friend is a cheater, and so i guess "bone head move" is your polite way of saying you think your friend is an idiot, but at the same time you're willing to overlook his slight mis-step... but but, the REAL travisty here, is that he trusted somebody else to convince him cheating was ok and since that dude is actually a weasel of a snitch, THAT dude is the one most at fault here and your friend is now the helpless victim in the matter, and his role should be downplayed?

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Have you put your money where your mouth is? You have the opportunity if you are so sure. If not then shut the f up.

8. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

LMAO! I could care less what you say or feel.

Was he wrong for doing it, hell yes, . The exact words said to him when I talked to him. "You done stepped in some shit didn't you" What were you thinking"

Outside of that I think telling him to do it and pushing him to do is and then turning around and telling on him is BS.

Call it what you want that's my opinion and guess what No one can change it.

9. BC

BC Well-Known Member

So T, tell us when it was installed, share the facts with the class.

10. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Bemisderfer has been every bit of 270lbs or maybe more with gear... He might be lighter now. Opie is around the 200-220 range less gear.

I'm 240 and 270 with gear and could run with the 750's on my 600 as a novice at roebling and plenty of other tracks... Not saying the guy wasn't cheating...just saying that you are wrong about Tim not being big and fast... He demolishes my excuse of I'm slow cause I'm bigger.... :bow:

11. Handicapped Racer

Bone head move basically is say You are a fukking idiot for trying that shit. I figured they would have busted him for trap speed and then no one would have had to say anything to anybody he woulda been caught on his own. I'm surprised it made it through tech, Shit they busted Seth Starns for having a 5 wire o2 sensor on his bike i think it was a wego system.

I don't over look anything like it, you may want to ask Tom, Hughey Jim Sublet, Sean and Ev how I am cause guess what if not for them, I'd have every top 5 and a random in tech after every SS race.

12. Handicapped Racer

Most won't they will sit in the paddock and whisper about this guy has this and this guy has that.

13. Handicapped Racer

Sadly I know you have better sense than that.

He was wrong shoulda got caught.

I just dont agree with how the situation leading up to the AMA event went.

14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

fair enough. i'm sure drug dealers feel the same way about undercover DEA agents and entrapment and all that. i get it. just wanted you to clarify.
    ]:beer:

15. Handicapped Racer

I can't say for sure but he blew his the 600 motor in the Bss race on 6/3 at sumitt. So after that date is the questionable time. The Next weekend he had clutch problems I helped him along with 3 other get it straight and make the race, but never thought to look at the Engine number. So I can't say if it was in there or not.

16. Handicapped Racer

Glad you brought that up. Dea= stanger pretending to be your friend or playing dope fein, not being your friend and suggesting the shit and then tell on you for it.

If you don't understand that I really don't know what to tell you.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Better sense than what? You are putting the blame on the other guy for entrapment. How is that different from Marion Barry saying that the bitch tricked him?

18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No cocaine was involved?

19. chuckbear

chuckbear Totally radical, bro.

We gotta stop the snitchin' yo! Can't be holdin' people accountable for their actions!

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I don't think he blamed the suggestion guy for the cheat. I think he is saying it is a bitch move, which if true I would agree with.

Basically, what we have here is the elusive "Double Bitch".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.