Brad Burns- AMA - DQ'd for cheating

Discussion in 'General' started by birdie56, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How does a "stand-up guy" do something like that? It's not exactly like finding a $50 bill on the floor and putting it in your pocket in a moment of weakness. This shit actually takes planning.

2. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

Actually Rob it happened at Miller Wera west this year too! 600 novice winner

Plus honestly there's a Lotttttttt of cheaters in AMA SS too!! I know more thana few running YEC cams etc. no reason for it. My R6 100% legal (yes even the diverter plate installed oem correct!) and yet always top 10 traps. I don't get why SO many "dads" allow it... No need and it hurts kids more than anyone when caught!!

Oh well some folks always think they can buy their kid better things.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It did? Odd, I don't remember dq'ing anyone.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

3 words...preprinted protest forms.

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I'll be cheating this weekend at Roebling....

6. ed who?

Lol! like you guys didn't notice at miller that the 600 novices were pretty close but a guy weighing 100 ONE HUNDRED POUNDS heavier than an edr r6 could yard it by 10+ bike lengths??? (my same r6 guy was winning novice before that wknd)

Yeah a 250lb guy on a "stock" gsxr600 can pull out of draft and put 10 bikes on a 165lb kid on a top built R6..... Lol

Oh wait nope..next wknd our exact thoughts were proven true at AFM when that guy was found running a 750 engine!!

Btw this novice has an AFM expert and even AMA license..... while racing Wera novice.

:up:

7. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

This.

If that motor was being run at the regionals that's B.S.

Lotta guys riding their asses off to bring game to that class the right way - no reason to take away from them.

Cheating sucks.

8. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Agreed. I don't know what everyone else is running in the class, but we had a full SS legal motor/bike at Mid-O last year that Kyle (Wyman) had into the top 10 in DSB race 1 and 3rd fastest through the traps. It was about as much as rider and drive, as it was a properly prepared bike.

9. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Like I said Papa, he's a stand up guy to me through my personal experiences with him on and off the track! I know some will argue, but I also know if I was in a bind at the track he would help me out to the best of his ability!

10. ed who?

Nope. A few of us in that class KNEW it but thought we'd wait till next race to really make sure and then do it by book w/protest... but my guy graduated novice and the other guy was found to be in fact running a 750!

11. ed who?

BINGO!!!!! I'm blown away at how badly tuned and set up so many "AMA bikes" are! Give the guys good solid running bikes tuned very well and let them do the work.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If he is then make him redeem himself. Buy him a black hat with "CHEATER" on it in white letters and make him wear it to the track for the next year.

13. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Maybe and you could be completely right! But, that's the difference between wera and the "other org" - we're all friends and get along with each other up here in the Mid-Atlantic on and off the track and we never take the protesting thing to serious!

I'm pretty new at this racing thing but, I've never seen anyone protested in a club event for internal engine stuff.

14. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

No this thread again? If you want to read the EDR saga go to the BARF forum.

15. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

HOW do you TELL a 750cc vs. 600cc aside from watching it pull you down the stra8's and sound?
    Is there something in the VIN that is all telling?? something concrete you can point out at tech??

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhh - so because he beat your bike he must be cheating. Yet oddly you didn't say shit at the event and choose instead to spew shit online.

If you're going to accuse people of cheating and lying then either be a man and do so for real at the event or shut the hell up. This cowardly online bullshit is just stupid. Hell you don't even have the balls to type out his name.

17. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Engine serial numbers.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Was found in fact. When? I didn't do any teardowns at Miller, you didn't protest, no other riders protested. Where are you getting your "facts" from?

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've seen protests at the club races and have no problem with them. The cheaters are the problem, not the people protesting them. If he was running a 750 all year then he is the scum who deserves no quarter from anyone.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Mine begins with R7. Which gives me a chubby. Is the first number a 6 on the 600? I'm looking next to the oil sight glass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.