Eating Out is Kinda Gross

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Apr 6, 2012.

1. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

If you really think about it, eating out is a pretty strange concept. Why do we want to eat (kind of an activity for which personal satisfaction is the goal) with a bunch of strangers (some of them really quite disgusting physically/socially) a few feet away doing the same thing? Too many variables to worry about for ruining the entire experience. Maybe restaurants should have little "dens" or alcoves for individual parties. A commual bar area with tables for those feeling a need to make the experience more social. Drinking with strangers seems less offensive. Who wants to eat with the rest of the herd? I'm questioning the whole thing. :D

2. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

Oh no you di-ihnn'!!!

3. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Funny that this thread should come up this afternoon. Wife and I went out to eat when she got off work. So, we go in and they seat us next to a couple of women, one moderately over-weight and one........OMG. They must have just been seated right before us because the waitress came by to hand them menus and get their drink order. I swear, the first words out of the blimp's mouth as the waitress was handing her a menu was......."Oh, I don't need the dinner menu.....I want the desert menu and a cup of coffee." I know that my head snapped around and I looked at her like....WTF.......You don't need no f*%cking desert!

4. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

In China, a lot of traditional restaurants are just like that, they have little rooms for parties. It was really nice to have your own room... nice and comfortable and quiet.

5. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

Same way in Japan.

6. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

I thought this thread was gonna be about something else entirely.

7. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

eating out.... o nevermind. not what i was thinking when i read the title.

8. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

You can only hope..:D

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I live in Greenville SC. I avoid 'eating out' like the Gee Dee plague. It never fails, Once We get seated somewhere, there's always a 'redneck' couple show up right behind Us. IN GENERAL...They're both sporting the same Gee Dee mullet, skinny jeans, and 'Dale Earnhart' wife beaters. AND...in tow...They will generally have 2-4 kids with the same mullet/shirt combo as Them.
    NONE...of these people will have a full set of teeth. ALL...of these people will have nasty ass fingernails that they dig into their scalp or nose with, while waiting for Their food. The 2-4 children will be allowed to run ALL GEE DEE over the restaurant screaming and farting. The parents are generally oblivious because They're trying to read the menu. NOT because They may have forgotten Their reading glasses, but, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T EFFIN READ!
    And if You think that We visit 'low budget' restaurants, I can say that ain't the case. These effin people will end up at 'five' star restaurants by accident, and go ahead and decide to eat there anyway because THEY'RE TOO EFFIN STUPID TO FIGURE OUT THAT THEY ARE IN A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY SHOWERED AND HAVE JOBS HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A NICE MEAL OUT!:mad:

RANT.......OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:crackup:

I cracked My own self up.:crackup:

10. puertorick

puertorick Banned

YUP YOU DO LIVE IN GREENVILLE,:Puke: DO YOURSELF THE FAVOR AND AVOID WOODRUFF RD. THE NECKS FLOCK TO IT LIKE A THEME PARK

11. noeyes

noeyes Well-Known Member

eating around other people would be the least of my worries. At my job I go thru the kitchens of alot of resturants. Some of the stuff I see would turn you against eating out for the rest of your lives.

One of my favorites was I was in a kitchen at one of these mega buffet Chinese places. The cook was prepping a huge box of frozen spinach which you know comes packaged in alot of water. He was taking the big block of spinach and wringing it out in the mop wringer on the big yellow mop bucket! :Puke:

On the other hand I also see the ones that I wouldn't have a problem eating at.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  12. r6racer75

r6racer75 Well-Known Member

13. sptbk57

sptbk57 Well-Known Member

I got one better... How about any of you that went to a buffet, Yup You guessed it, YOU all touched the same serving spoon, or fork, To put that food in your dish.. And one more.. Think nxt time when u put gas in your vehicle. HOW many ppl touched that gas pump. Talk about Germs...!!

14. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

the trend of germ-a-phobia is turning too many into total pussies, get over yourselves, your not going to die.

15. BC61

BC61 Well-Known Member

Head downtown, stay out of the few chains and you won't see any of that crap.

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

17. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Its the only place to go in Greenville... :crackup:

18. puertorick

puertorick Banned

DO NOT EAT AT WILD WINGS the food may be good but the kitchen is visible from the window in the door and its totally sick. a good gauge of any restaurant is the bathroom check it first then proceed

19. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Hell, I just don't eat there because the food sucks..LOL:crackup:

20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Yeah bro, you don't eat there because the next morning sucks.;) And lunch as well.