Thoughts on Ballistik Apparel race suits?

Discussion in 'General' started by Agg2001, Feb 23, 2012.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

.....and i did accept the ride in his cart last time. i keep wanting/hoping to think he's not so 2 faced. oh well....

2. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

Pretty sweet! They look a lot like the Heriocs too. :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ever wonder what the common factor in those threads is? I'll give you a hint, it's all the threads you post in ;)

4. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I figured it wasn't him, but I snapped the pic and was waiting for a chance to use it. :beer: I tried to show up for the fan walk and get a pic of the "fight club" decals but stopped to help a guy near the gate push his 1098!

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Persecuted everywhere. Just like webcrush.

6. skip salenius

WOW!...... speaking of ball rubbers.:crackup:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Only one smilie? Trying to not look like you're working hard at pretending you are amused, uh? At least you learned something from the last time. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause.

8. Agg2001

Agg2001 Well-Known Member

since this is now pretty off topic, and i started the thread, i figured i'd let other know that i just got word from my contact at Arlen Ness, Eric, that if anyone else wants to get in on a great deal, just shoot them an email and he said they'd get y'all taken care of... be sure to mention that agg/justin sent ya. he knows how i was referred. ;)

Refer to www.arlenness.com or [email protected]

Phone number is 925-479-6350

good luck y'all... fyi, kenan sofuoglu wears arlen ness leathers... probably the k12 version of the suit i just bought, only not "off the rack." :D

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  9. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Shit talkers.....talk shit.... that's pretty much all they can do.

10. njracer

njracer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the WSS spoiler.:down:

11. Agg2001

Agg2001 Well-Known Member

oh dammit, i'm sorry man. :( edited for others. my bad.

12. 418

418 Expert #59

Screw me over too. :Poke:

13. skip salenius

this one can back it up. unlike most of the others talking shit! you've got a $30,000.00+ bmw w/ 200+hp and can only do barely 1:34's at road atlanta on it!:crackup: and you were a cherry pickin/sandbagger last year. let's see how you do w/ white plates this year! how's that for shit talking?:D

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Skip kicks it up a notch! :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Skip, come on man, you of all people should not start a lap time pissing match on here.

16. skip salenius

hey fat boy! have you lined one up on the ama superbike grid before? have you even smelled the fumes from pit row? i know the answer to that. NO! KEEP DREAMIN'!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

17. skip salenius

i didn't. people aim shit at me and i aim back. why do you insist on defending everyone that seems to question me? kinda weird!:confused:

18. skip salenius

which is exactly why people either love me or hate me. i say what's on my mind. most people appreciate that. some don't! IDGAF either way! i've got work to do. i'll be back later...............enjoy ya'll's circle jerk!

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Skip, I love ya' man but. . . sometimes I wish you'd just shut up. :D

20. eagletangogreen

eagletangogreen Well-Known Member

I'm at the airport and this thread is keeping me happy!

This thread rocks!!

Please more poop talking!!! I almost got the old lady next to me convinced in signing in!