Beware Probolt USA

Discussion in 'General' started by Tractionless, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

The guy was flabbergasted and did not believe me until he drove to the church to see for himself.
    He thought he had me by the balls and I knew he had pulled this before because he was very confident it would work with me. He used the Church as a crutch to gain sympathy and add guilt to the equation.
    It was one of the better days of my business career to look the guy in the face
    when he came to my office. Im sure he thought I was going to fuck him like he tried to fuck me but I handed him his deposit and told him Id rather the job go to someone who would appreciate the work that went into it rather than satisfy a dishonest persons greed.

Kind of dramatic compared to the OP.

2. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

yep TPO makes great stuff

3. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

We "fired" 1 customer in 21 year's. We apparently did the right thing...same guy involved in sweatlodge death's recently.

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

So what was the job exactly?

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Is that when I tried to bribe you into changing Papa's name?

6. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Damn I mentioned my correction in passing to Haley when ordering my back issues and subscription, if I had been a total d*ck would I have saved the order and gotten a correction in the next issue?:Poke:

Oh and I've been meaning to tell you, that kids book you put out is a most solid bedtime story!:up:

7. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

I've been in contact with them since late June. Since you're consulting me how much longer should I wait. Better yet how much longer would YOU wait?

It's not the $17 guy it's the principle of the matter. You're thinking is companies are taking advantage of just 1 guy for $17. Mine is how many others are they doing it to adding to their profits while screwing the consumer. And for your information at 34 years old I choose to work, food is plentiful, and my residence is hardly considered just "shelter."

If their well run and concerend about customer satisfaction they aren't doing a great job of potraying it in this case. Well here's an example of how us WERA bbs'rs can be screwed by Probolt US.

Resolution is they are morons and can deal with my CC's bank as I was issued a refund by them yesterday after disputing the transaction. I'm sure Probolt US won't be able to dodge the bank as they did me.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  8. Tractionless

Tractionless Well-Known Member

Been going on since June, I was only acknowledged after 5 attempts at contacting them with the last being to Probolt EU. No one in the US did nor continues to do anything on their own to remedy the situation until I contact Probolt EU.

Again been going on since June. Four attempts were made to contact Probolt US within their generous 5 day return deadline all of which stated the problem. None were answered, my 5th attempt was to Probolt EU stating the problem, then David Cork mailed me finally asking what I had (instead of pulling his records or previous communication from me) and if I had both. I answered back "both", he never returned an answer until I emailed him again saying "I had 2 I paid for." That's when he said "give it to a buddy." I then emailed Probolt EU again. David Cork emailed me back, "sorry thought you had 2 and paid for one", never checking his own records or my previous 7 varieties of correspondence. I emailed him, "How do I return" seconds after receiving his email, no answer and been waiting again since JUNE!!

So does that fall under YOUR definition of what "true customer service is ?"

I'm the dumbass for leaving that all out of post #1 as I was just trying to get to the point that Probolt US has their heads straight up their Asses!!

Read above, I accept your apology. :up:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Remember everyone.... The customer always thinks they are right!! FIRE EM!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't see how anyone could possibly get confused by that sentence. :D

11. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Tractionless,
    Did u call or just email? A couple months ago I ordered from them and I thought i did not get any emails about the order... but they went to my spam box. I called and spoke to the guy out there. He was very helpful and that is how we figured out where the emails went. Not sure where the disconnect is happenning for you in your transaction... but everytime i have called them (3 times now) I have spoke to the same guy.

Ride safe,
    AAron

12. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

+1
    Too many folks rely on email. I called them the last 2 days at different times and each time, someone picked up the phone. Was I really lucky or was Tractionless really unlucky when he tried to call?

13. racertex

racertex vintage dude

i kinda want to read his emails to pro bolt.....but then i think, why do i really care?

i don't!

if you got the right part and your credit card company refunded your money for the wrong part, then you are happy and now you don't ever need to do business with them.

jeez, give it a rest!

14. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

If you left that out, how are we supposed to know what happened? And if you left that out, what did you leave out of the emails to ProBolt?

15. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

My advice to the OP, save your breath. You won't find anyone on here that will agree with you or your dissatisfaction. They will just pick apart your statement and show you how wrong you are for being disatisfied.

If you think this is dumb (which it is) you should try coming on here and starting a post about a good experience you had with a vendor. Those threads are even worse. It will take about two posts before you are being accused of spamming. If you aren't a member of the "club" on this forum you're always in the wrong.

16. G8rDuc

G8rDuc N00B

I'm no club member...no idea what you're talking about...

17. charles

charles The Transporter

Consumer disputes should be settled with very long screwdrivers.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is no club. If you come here spamming you'll get called out for it. Don't like it? Don't spam. If you post stupid shit you're going to get called out for it. Don't like it? Don't post stupid shit.

Not like that is really that hard to understand.

19. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

3 foot minimum, with torx heads to promote profuse bleeding. :crackup:

20. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Stupid is a highly subjective term.