1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale forum???

Discussion in 'General' started by QMXcycle, Jul 31, 2011.

1. QMXcycle

QMXcycle Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I know the classifieds have been moved to weraclassifieds.com, but there dosnt seem to be nearly as much on there for sale as there used to be here. Is there somewhere esle people are posting their stuff for sale that I dont know about?

Cheers,

2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Just post them here.

For sale: two turn tables and a microphone. $1 Bob

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

eBay or the local newspaper classifieds.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Short answer, nope.

5. shftr8

shftr8 Well-Known Member

I believe it cost money now

6. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

I'm hosting a consignment site, please send all product to my nigerian mansion and I promise to tell you when it sells. Please also send a signed black check so I can cut a check for your payment.

7. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Why's it gotta be black? :crackup:

8. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Duh? Nigeria?

9. etemplet

etemplet Well-Known Member

Pitiful ain't it? I hardly come on here any more because of that. Plum suckage. I'm gettin decent at Craig's list but way too much junk to sift through. I guess I'm getting more productive becuase I spend less time looking for kewl stuff to buy. :D

Good luck !!

10. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

It seems like the people that used to make a living selling shit on this site arent selling anymore because of the charge

11. Murcielago311

Murcielago311 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind if locations were more prominent in titles and I don't get why SOLD bikes are still in searches?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Because a lot of people asked for the sold stuff to be included so they could see what things have sold for when researching.

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Ahhhhh. Never understood that.. makes sense though.

I know I asked for them to be removed ages ago, didn't realize the rationale behind it. Would you guys mind putting in a toggle in the search to display or hide them? I was looking for a new bike earlier this year and would always get really excited.. and then really bummed when I realized it'd already been sold.

14. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

For sale:

1/2 a diet coke. Cost me $1.25 new but I cant finish it. $.50 obo my loss your gain.

15. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

20oz bottle, or can? might take you up on this. :D

16. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

20oz. I got a few guys looking at it right now, I pmed you my pay pal address. I can ship it but I rather not. Just let me know.

17. Baird

Baird Well-Known Member

not a good deal I know a guy who can get em new for 50 cents. :down:

18. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

any pics? if the deal falls through, let me know, i'm extremely interested and will pick it up if he doesn't take it.

19. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

I can vouche for him... Stand up guy!!

:crackup:

20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Screw you punk, get your own thread.