1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, here's what I have to say...

Discussion in 'General' started by joshherrin46, Mar 22, 2011.

1. RR EH

RR EH Member

First you'll need to get banned and fined and then you can write the letter.

2. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I like how everyone is talking to Josh directly ... you know, so he doesn't miss it when he comes on here looking for career advice.

3. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

The power of the WERA Board escapes you.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

His ignorance is blinded by the valid points.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nice post? I wanna have your baby?

6. While the "screw you" was pretty doucheish, this response was excellent. :D

7. discoduc2

discoduc2 "shift wanker shift"

Screw this muthaf@cker?? what do i win.......winning!

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup: Even better when you say it out loud with a British accent.

9. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

im guessing something along the lines of the "heat of the moment?" and maybe you will cool off in a week or so? :D classic.

10. Venom51

I'm going with..."You make me almost as hot as Putter when you type. Can we meet IRL?"

11. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

"Josh will be back on track before you post again":D

12. gusholcomb

gusholcomb Member

I'm glad Josh came back and made a clearer statement than his original post-suspension comments.

Regardless of your view of the incident, I think it's a shame if the AMA is suspending him for what he said more than what he did. The DMG era has shown very little tolerance for "unacceptable" behavior/language and that is to the detriment of the sport, in my mind.

I think it's great that Josh came back and stood up for himself, even though it's probably not going to win him any favors vis-a-vis his "probation".

Now as for the incident itself, I never went that fast at Daytona, but if someone was bumping me up the track going into the tri-oval with all those bikes and drafts, I'd hold my bike down on the line too. It's an unfortunate incident that could have been avoided, but watching it slow-motion and on repeat isn't the same as being on the track as it happens and it should be judged in the appropriate context.

13. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Man, I've been carefully following these Herrin threads, reading everyones opinions, viewing the videos and it REALLY makes me wonder. Why does the skin on your elbow look kinda like the skin on your ball sack?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why have you been looking at his ballsack?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Close. :D

Oops, sorry. You got banned in the heat of the moment.

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Ahem, I didn't say his ball sack. Time to whip out the reading compre.....eh never mind....you always win these :p

17. Venom51

Bigger question is what kind of position was he bent up in when he was comparing his elbow skin to his ball sack?

18. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Enjoy your bancation?

19. Beat me to it. :crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, I took this "Why does the skin on your elbow look kinda like the skin on your ball sack?" as being directed at the poster above you :D