1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Sunday... it's gorgeous outside...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Mar 13, 2011.

1. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Just got back from a NE Penn trail ride with a few friends. Good times :beer:

2. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

You all are having much more fun than I. I'm ostensibly doing my taxes, and finding quite a few ways to waste time and procrastinate.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I went riding with a few friends down to Lake Wylie and had lunch at T-Bones.

4. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

On the back deck having a margarita, watching my daughter play with the dogs. Just called the wife at work to let her know that I was drinking and chilling on the deck, she was not amused. About to grill some burgers and dogs for dinner.

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

she's just jealous you're drinking and she's not! :D

6. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

I spent part of my afternoon teaching the GF to ride the scooter so she can get around at Summit Point... Scared of the throttle, at one point, she looks at me and says, "This thing owns me..." LOL...

The lightbulb finally clicked on a few minutes later and she was cruisin' after that.

7. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Wife and I took our lab to the dog park this morning, came back and have been in the garage drinking beer and making progress on the oldish YZ125 I'm completely restoring since then. Only about 40 degress here today, so still a great day to spend time in the garage with the heater going and the Daytona dirt track and the supercross special playing on the TV in the background. :beer:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  8. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Rolled and aerated my yard yesterday along with 2 others after getting the 20 yr old rider running again, just had a dead battery from sitting out all winter. Today went and picked up a new 33inch wide cut commercial walk behind from HD and got it into the shed until I have to start mowing.

Supposed to be upper 60's by the end of the week so hoping to be mowing when I get back from my ski trip to CO next week.

Oh and grilled burgers and ribs after church.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Went down to visit my Mom, about all I was good for after staying up 'till 2:00am to watch the rest of the Daytona races.....Oh, and losing an hour of sleep didn't help much.:mad:

10. Shenanigans

Ha. my buddy Dave Brown is in Wisconsin this week. Too bad he missed the 78 degree weather here today

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I feel bad for your buddy then. We have 2 seasons here: winter, and almost winter.

August can be nice for a week or two.

12. chrysta1

chrysta1 Well-Known Member

With the heat on low in the garage got the temperature up to ~ 50.

Finally got the transmission out of the Expedition. Started to tear down the transmission, Over Drive planetary gears are toast. Hopefully finish tearing it down this week.

13. used2Bfast

used2Bfast Still healing

Mtb'd all day.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

2 hr. hare scramble in the nastiest conditions I've ever been a part of. I can't even count how many times I had to pick the bike up. 2nd in class. :)

15. RWS

RWS Well-Known Member

Went riding on 28 between franklin and bryson city with my nephew and sister. It was an absolutly great day for that.

16. Shenanigans

No way i could live there, i'll take the heat and humidity of Carolina over the freezing cold any day.

17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I rode a backyard clay TT track all day.

18. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Spent more then a few hours putting the final touches on the SV racebike. Sitting on it, I feel like monkey humpin' a football :D

Can't wait for Summit :up:

19. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Nice to hear about everyone's day!!! Walked the chihuahua's about four miles--they're currently hibernating. GF returned from a week in Miami, so it was a nice day to relax. Caught up with the 200 on tivo--great racing!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  20. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

I'd gladly have traded my left testicle instead of fighting the hordes of fuggin morons at Disney today. Gotdammit. Since we're here in FL, we decided to take the little one to see all her Disney friends......along with half a million other people. Guess that makes me the idiot. But, she laughed all day long and had a great time.