1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EX250/250R Racing Everything you need to know

Discussion in 'General' started by cajun636, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I'd be really stoked if Kawi would kick in some sponsorship for an endurance round or two. Any word on another endurance race Huey??

2. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

3. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

John, from that site it looks like they don't make a 140 in race rubber, only street.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

The onw you have is the R/S. They only make the 110 and 140 in the R/S. We've been running th erace front and R/S rears on some of the bikes that are doing really well. A couple of championships and a whole lot of race wins.

5. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I've seen those results w/the RS rears myself. I don't think you can go wrong w/ the race front and RS rear. The 30 hp never overloads the tire.
    Of course I'm a slick dude now.:D

6. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

What Stick said. Race front, RS rear worked incredible, the two years we raced the 250. :up:

7. tiggen

Yes, reading the site thoroughly might have cleared up to confusion:eek:...

Btw, mounted both wheels again; front is fine, rear is the same as yours. Got pics and will send them when I remember to download them. For some reason getting the rear axle through is almost impossible. No way to do it without tapping it with a rubber mallet, even with a film of grease on the axle. Once on it's spins freely, not binding anywhere. Don't understand.:confused:

Got it. Aside from not reading (re: above), I guess I never thought about the fact that most of the conversations I was reading about were guys on bigger rear tires. Makes sense now.

8. FEMotorsports

FEMotorsports Fast Eddys Motorsports

What are you guys doing for belly pans on the old gen bikes?
    Going to start racing one this year and need some help.

9. tiggen

Kurt Kesler to the white courtesy phone...

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Yo. Bring me a case of beer, we will make a belly pan (best pic I can find).

[​IMG]

11. tiggen

FEM, this is the guy you want to talk to.

12. caferace

caferace No.

amateurs... :D

I do still have the mold around here, somewhere...

-jim

Attached Files:

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

So you pull the insulation out of a coffee thermos, slather some polyester fiberglass on it and then call me names? It's ok, though. As the internationally known fabricator of the Miller Lite belly pan I can take it. :D

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Kurts looks like it was more fun to make

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

<hiccup>

16. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I gots one left over if you would like to buy it.

Attached Files:

17. FEMotorsports

FEMotorsports Fast Eddys Motorsports

how much you want for it?

18. mkinzer

mkinzer Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can get some 135 octane fuel. I have switched over to 135 main jets. :)

19. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I need the circumference of a BT003 rear tire mounted on the 3.5" wheel. Need to do some sprocket manipulation with the 17" wheel conversion and I figured the BT003 was the best tire to use.

20. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I have some, will bring it to you. I will even pour it in the tank.

You can trust me.