2011 Rules are done

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Mongo, Feb 14, 2011.

1. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Yeah but Ducati's suk. :Poke:

It would be cool, in a few years to see Nick racing that 916 of yours in Vintage.:bow:

2. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

Kenny I wanna ride, I wanna ride. You gonna bring it to RRR and Ill take my turn then.....:beer:
    Ive even got a bunch of tires thatll fit it. But Im sure you have more SPARE tires than me...being Sticks BFF and all...:Poke:

3. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I got some tires that would werk on that bike

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How many times to I need to tell you guys there is no room in the schedule without totally nuking another race before you stop mentioning it?

5. charles

charles The Transporter

So for the tenth consecutive year, we don't get the 'Unlimited Moped' race?

6. stickboy274

Maybe you can get a old guys moped race. Senior scooter-trash sbk

7. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

I'm in for that

8. Dyle

I agree with that. 2 great guys.

9. Dyle

Hey I could go for that to. Put us on the back of the minis. We couldnt keep up with those kids anyways.:bow:

10. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

So,if the RC51 is now V7HW eligible,are any/all V7 HW eligible bikes allowed to run the HWT classes?

11. stickboy274

Good question.

12. Fireball

Fireball Well-Known Member

I doubt it. My V5 bike is not allowed in Clubman but a lot of the Clubman bikes can run V5.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You actively looking for a stupid question to ask or did it come to you accidentally?

14. Dyle

So will someone answer me the SRAD question. Reason Im asking is because I took my bike out for a roll down the street today with my neighbor running interference for me and his bike still wont touch my F3. Its a 96 model thats in great shape. So Im just curious why these arent allowed in our V7mw class. Just asking humbly.:bow:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Quite simply because they are faster. No matter what your street riding comparison may show you.

16. Dyle

I keep hearing that. But what Im wondering is are they so fast that a regular guy like myself could get on one and beat up on a guy like Kevin Callaway or Howie or Chuck Deez (I know that would never happen anyways just saying). I could understand if it was Josh Herrin on it but average guy wouldnt be really that different. Plus dont the Kawis and Hondas of that era handle better. So its a usual trade off I was thinking. But I understand you are doing exactly what you need to do to keep the class even and you would know better than I about the comparisons I was just wondering is all. Thanks Sean and see you at RRR.

17. FED34FIRE

FED34FIRE Well-Known Member

I agree. I guess we need to mount 1000 motors this season.

18. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Figured I'd go with the crowd on this one.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why? You were running against 1ks before weren't you?