1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buyers Beware!!! Avoid this guy!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dissevered, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Too bad it's not like General Hospital, because then James Franco would be in it. :clap:

2. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

The whole kickstand thing has me scratching my head. I read all the posts, but, must have missed something somewhere.
    Everyone agrees and admits the kickstand was welded/cut off. Yet, there's a picture of the bike with a new kickstand on it. Does the bike stand up with a new kickstand?
    I was thinking that if the kickstand was cracked and then welded, isn't it possible, since these things tend to bend before they break, that possibly it was welded without the welder trying to restore it to the original shape?

3. ride4lame

ride4lame Well-Known Member

that doesn't make sense.
    The only conclusion is thievery!

4. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Who goes to jail for the funny money?

Any open polls, guesses, auction biddings for the rights of "I told you so"? :D

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Gotta add fuel to the fire :D

6. TL;DR

7. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

i have a feeling this funny money story doesnt go that far...i dunno why

8. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Aaaahhh, that is not the spirit, young man... :down:

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Don't forget the time to craft a fine pine alignment device and some limited-edition red lines, or the time to park the bike in a snowbank before taking photos of the sidestand. I mean, really. Who does this shit?

DAMMIT! I said I was going to get some work done today. Damn your eyes, you damnable Durrani-like never-ending thread of ridiculosity! Damn you!

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can't believe some of you morons have been taking that counterfeit money joke seriously. :D

11. This whole thread is a joke.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ha ha funny joke or KISS being a great rock and roll band joke?

13. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Well, if it's on the webs... it is true for sure! :Poke:

14. charles

charles The Transporter

I didn't see this before this morning. How do you know all this shit about "balls barely touching"????? This is a motorcycle rape case, not a gay thread.

15. The latter. It's too stupid to be funny.

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I can't believe I've read this whole thing.

Nothing too add, just helping it go to 1000 so we can all let it die a slow death.

17. 969

969 Well-Known Member

Why would you sell a perfectly good f2 to buy a wrecked cbr 600rr?

18. Dissevered

Dissevered Well-Known Member

No it doesn't

I don't know what he welded, because nothing on the old stand looks welded to me. *shrug* that whole thing confuses me too.

19. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

Did I say that any of that was true? Check my first post in this thread. I said I've never have dealt with you before, Just what I've heard. I have no first hand experience purchasing a bike off of you; But we've talked before.

20. I heard Bigfoot roamed the mountains around my house.