Buyers Beware!!! Avoid this guy!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dissevered, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Blackgt76

Blackgt76 Well-Known Member

Yes they are on wera i believe

2. Blackgt76

Actually they definately are, do a search.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

IDK if quality control is hugely improved, bout it didn't used to be all that uncommon for axle holes to be a bit off from one side to the other. If the swinging arm is a bot off, your marks aren't relevant as far as the frame is concerned. If someone already pointed this out, bite me, I'm still trying to catch up on the stupid.

4. Blackgt76

Consider this.............. wnen i installed new swinger, swing arm pivot bolt slid right out and then went back in without a prob, i think if the frame was bent anywhere it would be bent at that point, if it was bent i doubt the swing arm pivot bolt would fit right in.

5. Dissevered

Dissevered Well-Known Member

6. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

you have this swingarm swap on video right??? :p

7. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't deal with anyone who says something is straight when they really don't know, nor would i deal with a guy who would buy a mangled bike that he believed was straight for no other reason than because the seller said so & wouldn't take a refund that was offered.
    I don't think either of you did the right thing.
    You guys can concentrate on spending your entire weekend on the Internet arguing about this shit & getting up to 2000 on the post count. I'm gonna go look at my Facebook page because it's less gay & the pics are better.
    (my Facebook page is on the internet, is a bunch of racers exchanging information, arguing over stupid shit & accusing one another of even stupider shit. It's WAAAY different than the WERA BBS)

8. caferace

caferace No.

a) You still have zero proof the frame is bent.
    b) (a) doesn't really matter anyway, as you've already accepted a refund.
    c) I find it baffling someone would spend over 20% of their annual income on a bike that they knew would require a lot more money to get right.
    d) Therefore, I am not surprised that it's somewhat possible the payment for said bike was made with suspect funds.

-jim

9. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

According to Jim is my favorite television show.

10. Dissevered

You win the award for making the most sense. Thank you.

11. Dissevered

I'm answering the questions as they come. Mongo wanted to know about the stand, so I replied. We have went over all this plenty of times, no point in bringing up old shit unless there is something new that needs to be said.

12. caferace

caferace No.

Sorry. I'm sure you have a bank record of the withdrawal to show the funds are valid.

-jim

13. speculum_rj

speculum_rj Registered Abuser

:crackup:

This whole thread is almost hard to believe. A guy making his own $$, figures dirt poor is a comfortable place to stop. Then buys a bike with some of his fake money, then posts about how unhappy he is with his totally twisted bike. (Beause no one can argue with the red limiter. Them shitz is spot on) All to have his own scam revealed by the bank tellers discovery...... The only way this makes sense, is if i picture Dissevered as Sean Penn in "i am sam".
    Either you are the worst pirate i have ever seen, or your few chromosomes short of a real smile.

14. CMDI

CMDI End User

nuff said

15. Blackgt76

So did we determine if the frame is bent? Almost 50 pages later and still no solid proof.

16. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

BS!! less gay is still .....GAY. Balls barely touching or balls slapping together in perfect rhythm is gay period.

This is like raping someone using Rohypnol instead of at gun point and it not be as bad because there was less fear for the person when it took place.

a little white lie is still a lie....;)

17. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

:crackup:

So damn freakin eloquent, man. Your way with words is truly something to behold. :D

18. teamneon

teamneon Well-Known Member

well 24 hours left to hit 1000...."you can do it billy!"

19. gixxerrider

gixxerrider Well-Known Member

AGREED!!!!!!!

20. RedEIKO0713

RedEIKO0713 you like noodles? fapfap

Welcome to the beeb ;)