1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big THANKS to Bioweapon fuel racer #725 David Ur

Discussion in 'General' started by Carnage R1, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

How about instead of posting random smiley faces and acting like a limp dick you try and answer this question

Or you could keep up the attempts to try and deflect the question by being an asshole, either way it's entertaining for the rest of us.

2. [​IMG]

:D

3. UR35

UR35 David

It would be pointless because the cunts in here will just pick apart anything I would say. Have you ever run off the track? Were you out of control?

4. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

5. UR35

UR35 David

Who made you the judge and jury? I dont deal with the mob mentality so well. Just keep painting me up as the boogey man. It really doesnt bother me.

6. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

Yes I have.. and I was forced off the track twice.. Never because I have been out of control.. But you are much faster than I. I'm just a trackday junkie.

7. UR35

UR35 David

Keep riding and trying to go faster. Eventually you will ride off.

8. UR35

UR35 David

I have already apologized to the two gentlemen whom I have had incident with and did my best to make right the situations I caused. I have done what WERA and CCS have asked me to do. I do not owe anyone in this thread any kind of explanation or apology. Especially those like that cunt JustinCase. If any of you have a problem with me come see me at Road A for the GNF. Otherwise, you can suck a dick up until you hiccup.:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Now that right there is a problem. How in the bejeebus are ya supposed to win if you're takin' naps mid-race?

10. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

I thought I could once but I was mistaken. :D

11. Dave_SV

I'm not the judge and jury buddy boy, the video speaks for itself. Wait, I mean the MULTIPLE videos speak for themselves.

If you didn't want to try and explain the situation it's easy, stop clicking this:

[​IMG]

and pull your head out of your ass

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  12. Dave_SV

Oh and nice edit to clear up the post bashing the trackday rider, classy

13. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Entirely out of line. :down:

14. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I'll have white plates next year. You can get your shot at trying to be in the cut with me. :Poke:

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yet seemingly in character.

16. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

That was me, but what's the point? Hitting a tear-off is an assumed risk. I can't hate the tear off for being where it was. The wind could have blown it there for all I know.

17. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

Que BUCKINA to go WILD! :D

18. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I say the same thing to myself when I walk in the kitchen- How the hell am I supposed to lose weight when the kitchen is in the same house I live in? LOL

19. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I just became a fan. :D:beer:

20. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Ouch, that hurt. To be insulted by someone who is held in such high regard as yourself, I don't know what I'll do.

So anyway. Can you answer the question instead of calling me names? I'm very sensitive you know.