Arrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!

Discussion in 'General' started by panthercity, Mar 16, 2010.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

The OEM ones weigh at least twice (SWAG) what the XXRs weigh.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Brad, from Progressive (Flo's uncle, I think) wrote the original estiamte.

When they finally got the car on the lift, it went on and on and on.

3. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I've always been super happy with Tire Rack

4. XACT-Man

XACT-Man Not that fast....

Half way there........:Pop:

5. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

See how promptly they respond when you mention the word "chargeback" :D

6. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

yeah but they dont wobble :Poke:

7. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i hope you get everything straightened out, any insurance claim is a pain in the ass and be glad you dont go through it often

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Well, there's that...

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Unfortunately we require at least one person to get screwed in order to benefit the rest of us.:D

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And it's so much better than human sacrifice which is a one shot deal. Some people seem to contribute more than others. To them I offer my thanks.:D

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You're very effing welcome, Acre!

Oh, and E A D!

:p

12. TEFLON434

TEFLON434 Well-Known Member

Help for 6 pages

So........ I should be collecting wobbly wheels :wow: to sell and state I won't take em back if mounted and everythings okay....:confused:

:Pop:

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Volvo...

14. TEFLON434

The S 60R is hott!!!

15. TEFLON434

The 0ld 740's too especially the wagon!!!

You tube search: Volvo 740 2.3ccm 16V Turbo 530hp 700+Nm

Insane @ 5:37!!!!

16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I hear what you are saying. Our 2001 Ford Mustang GT conv is the slowest vehicle in our garage 0-60 (A4 3.2, 1st Gen Forrester Turbo with manual trans, R1, FZ1). But the wife loves to drive it with the top down (the cars top not hers - get your minds out of the gutter). She doesn't even use all the power it has, so why have more?

btw: A 2010 GT is worth more than $12k. Edmunds has them near $20k trade in just average condition, which may be a little high, but certainly worth more than $12k. So let me know when you find a 2010 GT for $12k (repaired wrecks OK, but not a salvage title), I will buy it and flip it for a profit. Actually I won't because it is probably stolen.

17. Wheelsnextinc

Wheelsnextinc Member

Hello Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to call us and report your issue. So here we have some facts:

Fact #1 – You received your wheels from us on 02/09/2010 3:30PM
    Fact#2 - You never called Wheelsnext to report having 4 wheels that are factory defective until today 3/16/2010 Only because I asked you to call us via PM
    Fact#3 – You placed your order online and accepted our terms and conditions upon checking out your shopping cart.
    Fact#4 – You were very aware of our terms and conditions as you are referencing them on this forum.
    Fact#5 – I called XXR wheels and in the history of them manufacturing wheels, Never have they had a full set be defective.

After speaking with you today, I made you aware to provide me with a Hunter Roadforce machine printout showing that all 4 wheels are defective, and I will be more than happy to bring these 4 wheels back to our facilities (Even though you are 1 month past our Policy date). You repost saying you are “Unconvinced”.

Well do to the way you are continuing to handle things on your end, we can no longer assist you in this matter.

If you’d like, have your Credit Card Company give us a call so that I can explain to them what I just explained on this reply.

For all other members of this forum, please accept my deepest apologizes, and we are not the company Mr Robert D is making us out to be.

Anyone who orders ANY type of product online and is having problems with it, the proper thing to do would be to contact the company and let them know. Wheelsext inc nor any other company can read minds.

Rafael Gonzalez
    Customer Service Supervisor
    www.wheelsnext.com
    Wheel and Tire packages

18. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

19. scotth

scotth Banned

Wow...

Are you really the Customer Service Supervisor at this company?

Really?

Here's what a potential customer took from this exchange:

1) The Customer Service Supervisor at Wheels Next is an incredible asshole.

2) Wheels Next shipped some defective merchandise.

3) Wheels Next couldn't care less about (1) or (2).

That's...amazing.

Bob, I'd dispute that charge--I'm sure there is at least an implied promise to ship acceptable merchandise. I don't think I'll ever be buying anything from this company.

Rafael, who's your boss there? If I were him, I'd want to see your posts.

20. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Mr Gonzalez, you never mentioned anything about " a Hunter Roadforce machine printout showing that all 4 wheels are defective."

Is this another lie like the lie that the wheels were shipped on 1-29?

Or when I called on 2-2 and Rafael assured me that the wheels would ship out of California that very day and that I would receive an e-mail with a tracking number that day as well?

Or when I called again on 2-4-10 because I still had not heard anything about the wheels. I was told Rafael was at lunch. The man answering assured me that Rafael would call me back as soon as he came back from lunch. I even checked to ensure that my phone number, XXX-XXX-XXXX, was on record.

Rafael never did call me back.

I did receive the wheels on 2-9. As you stated.

When I called on 2-10 to tell you that there were no lug nuts or locking lugnuts I ordered, as soon as I gave the phone answerer my customer and order number, he informed me that the wheels had shipped out THAT DAY!

Are you keeping track of all the lies so far?

Then I was told that the missing hardware would be shipped out that day.

It shipped on 2-12.

And yes, I ordered from you and de facto accepted your terms.

How is it that I should have believed them then but should not have them when I read the return policy today?

When we spoke on the phone today, you said you would see what you could do and then contact me. I’m still waiting.