1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactical Strike Race Fuel

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckwild, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Guys, I just wanted to introduce myself to you and pimp my newest product, Tactical Strike Race Fuel.

It is made from pork chops and pig's feet. It is completely biodegradeable and makes your exhaust smell like bacon. Not just bacon, but crispy bacon. But not too crispy.

It doesn't make any more HP than pump gas, but wouldn't you pay more to have slightly crispy, but not too crispy bacon exhaust?

2. KrooklynSV

KrooklynSV Usual Suspect

3. kz2zx

kz2zx zx2gsxr2zx

So, if you leave a trail of bacon aroma gently dissipating in the wash of the racers behind you, have you achieved 'Hover Bacon'?

4. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

My fuel is taken from the choicest cuts of the pig. Mainly the feet and the chops. And it smells like bacon.

My pit chicks will be sporting these -
    [​IMG]

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

and these -
    [​IMG]

6. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

And because it was on the google page......
    [​IMG]

7. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

If you sponsor me will Alexa put "TACTICOOL" on the back of my suit?

8. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I heart the BBS more and more everyday.

9. BC

BC Well-Known Member

I figured the special ingredient would be squirrel extract.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Can I grease myself up with it before I wrastle?

11. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

only if you are wrassling Skip naked with a pit bull

12. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

When will you begin selling your prime fuel, Outrage?

I hear it's just like Outlaw, but comes on the Triple-T Pain Train.

13. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

Worthless without traction. You need spray on tire grip.

[​IMG]

14. Putter

WTF happened to my name?

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'd say big papa pump decided it was hammer time.

16. VintageWannabe

VintageWannabe Diggin Deep

^ That seems normal to me.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:crackup:

18. Putter

PAPA!!!! My it's ERIK.

Fuggen cumwad.

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Company logo ideas????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. badwee

badwee Active Member

When we were first developing BioWeapon we considered all animal and vegetable sources. There is definitely a relationship between the smell in the exhaust and the product you start with. Fuels derived from vegetable oil tend to smell like a deep fryer, where as fuels derived from animal fat smell like the food related to them. We did extensive testing with pork, beef, and chicken tallow in the early stages of development. The "chicken fat" we use in BioWeapon is ideal because it is a virgin feedstock. By virgin I mean that it has never experienced high temperatures or contaminated like waste vegetable oil from fryers. The poultry oil is actually squeezed from the chicken byproduct. The difference is similar to comparing motor oil from an unopened quart to that in your oil pan. Usually this type of poultry oil is used to make feed for the next batch of chickens. Chickens are cannibals!!! Either way, the chicken oil is lighter and more temperature stable than pork tallow, so I would advise Tactical Strike that their fuel will most likely gel in cold and could have difficulty passing through fuel injectors. It is an arduous process to change food to fuel, but there is definitely room for fun and joking in there. We are running bikes on chicken fat for crying out loud.

BTW I love the bacon AK47.