1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Men (TV)

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Aug 18, 2009.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Oh my gawd, the dude went straight for the other dude's dick! :wow: Now, I love the gays. I do. I consider Cannoli a friend. Hell, I am a little gay myself: I love American Idol. But can a brother get a warning sign? A little advance notice that gay sex is about to happen. One week would be nice, but I can get mentally prepared in three days if I have to.

Still one of the best shows on TV.

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Frenchie, wtf are you babbling about?

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There's a really good TV show called Mad Men. The third season started this week.

4. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

If you didn't know that dude was gay from episode 1, I'm not sure what to tell you. The second the shoes were close together, I walked out of the room to grab a beer and told my old lady to let me know when it was over.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:

He had not done anything in two seasons, how was I supposed to know he would start now?

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Checked out some youtoobage. Reminds me of Twin Peaks.

7. Chris

Are you related to the woman who sued McDonald's after spilling hot coffee on herself? :Poke: :D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Would you come out of the closet in that environment? I figured he would stay in there safely through the end of the series. :D

9. Chris

And he would have if Don wasn't playing Batman on the side of the building! :D

10. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Papa, you've never watched Queer as Folk, have you? :crackup:

11. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

ummm... thanks? :eek:

I wold like to add...

yummy!

[​IMG]

12. Didn't watch much of it the 2nd season but did watch a bit of the first season. Pretty good show! Right up there with Rescue me and Nip/Tuck (though this show is not as good as it used to be).

13. Chris

This photo needs to be added to the "Holy TITS Batman" thread. :beer:

14. Minus the dress!;)

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Best show on tv. Other than racing and Nip/Tuck, it's the only show I can't wait to see from week to week.

Oh, and Mrs. Draper FTMFW! Nice toes too! :D

17. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

If you haven't watched 'Breaking Bad' get hte DVD's of the first season...also great TV.

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Holy John Deere, Batman! We finally caught up with all the episodes that were sitting on the Tivo, and it's by far my favorite on TV now. This show rocks.

19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I love the subtle bad behavior. Like the preggo mom drinking and smoking.
    The constant nips at the office too! So funny how that behavior seems so pre historic now only a generation away!

20. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

January Jones. Yum.....