Nascar Trophy Smashing?

Discussion in 'General' started by healthhut, Jun 8, 2009.

1. healthhut

healthhut Expert #18

:DOk i know its 2 to many wheels but did anyone catch Kyle Bush's trophy presentation to his team. And what is your opinion?:D

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Saw it on the news. What a douche.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

He smashed a Les Paul. Maybe Frank or one of the guys will come on here and tell us exactly what model it was and what it's worth. :D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You do not smash a Les Paul!!! You smash fender jaguars, fender strats and anything you borrow (as long as it's not a Les Paul). It's akin to pissing in the holy water basis at church.

He should get punched in the dick for that crime.

5. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

...and a second punch in the dick just for being Kyle Busch.

6. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Kyle Busch is and always be a douche bag.
    I put a hex on him, seems to be working this year as far as Cup races go :up:

7. Spyderchick

I live in Wisconsin, Les Paul's home. We have a highway named after him. Without Les Paul, there would be no rock'n'roll.

Hitting him in the dick would be kind. He should be strung up by his toenails and then hit in the dick by anyone who owns a Les Paul.

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

By Les Paul himself.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Spyderchick

I guess the guy who did the paint on the guitar was there when the 'trophy' was awarded. He can have a shot at KBs dick, too.

10. PAzYearazzUP

PAzYearazzUP Banned

You do not smash a GS, ding dong!....... Less Pull my finger is you can-can! I stud dear too, lip gloss.

His trophy = Best Trophy Ever!

Say, are yours sitting in the dust? I think he spread the team trophy ~ Mind Year Own BeezWAX is go out, get your own trophy and do your thing to is it dust it up.

'Azz If' I owned that piece of replica all candy CANE mute tin knee is Shad UP; he risked his life is climb in and go win one!

Pizz INN A Winning Cup....... Paz it around and start sip pin is form a line someone start crying?! Get tar string use is up >>> I have something in my hand and I am flipping it U would not believe is, OH yes you WOOD!

Paz is the hat and buy the guy a guitar is he is stringing you along if you feel you have to get involved.

Professional Penis Slap Peer is at cheer serve is send ding you a message about how valuable a trophy is. The WIN is the song out the end of that tuning Fork

Q.

Eyesay. Who was that first voice that told to scold chews up and spit choose out is his choice and you have nothing to say is watch it and eat it! He chose the moment is that of the PIT.

And my hat is off to the one who after I posted one up here, the Q was in the paraphrase: 'Who do you want to kill Thread in the Historical moment?' He said it.... "Pull the rug from undermine, was, 'the guy who invented the internet."

Now go get some guitar lessons if you have some... Comment anyone? Day day I stop you from doing your deal is kill me.

"Year killing me Larry!"

Displace here is too funny a group!

11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That should be punishable by death...

12. daddio

daddio Well-Known Member

He's playing his role perfectly in the NASCAR-script of good-guys versus bad-guys Shivvie vs. Ferd scam that is stock car racing. Imagine if they didn't have all of this crap to talk about.....what would they do during the endless hours of programming on TV, rain delays, yellow-flag laps, etc. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain......"

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

What are you guys talking about, that shit was Rock-n-Roll

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How long was the sick solo he completed? It wasn't rock and roll, it was some buttnugget trying to be cool but instead came across as cannoli tweezing his unibrow ghey.

15. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA

Did you know he drives a Toyota?

16. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

He is a wimp............................

17. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Hell yeah! :D

18. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

That's right, I forgot. Isn't that the special edition Camry that comes with a V8, a tube frame, and is RWD? :Poke: :D

19. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Smashing a sacrificial guitar to whip teenagers into a frenzy is rock and roll. Smashing a trophy like that is uber disrespectful. I predict lots more boo-birds for that spoiled brat rich kid from the blue collar masses, and he deserves them. Douche.

20. bardo

bardo Well-Known Member

did ya'll here that damn jeff gordon's a qwer.