A&J Cycles: SHADDY!!!! PG County, MD

Discussion in 'General' started by icebergmikey, May 4, 2009.

1. icebergmikey

icebergmikey Well-Known Member

This actually from another site, DC SPORTBIKE.com, but this guy has pushed me too the limit and I promised him that everyone would know about his shaddy business... details are below: (I couldnt post everything cause there is a limit on size.)

Terrance:

I ripped you off but then i sold you a new from rim for 125.00 a rim from my own spare set. a set i spent 500 for, but when we found you a rim and you didn't show up for 3 weeks to pay fo it I sold you mine. when i told you the total i said 150.00 and you said i quote you 125.00 so I gave it to you for 125.00. I guess i robbed you then did i rob you when we gave you the chicken hawk tire warmers for dirt cheap. Of did i rip you off when you had that bad fuel issue on your 05 600. we charged you 163.00 for cleaning your tank, disassembling your fuel pump to inspect the filter and a dyno run for 25 when we normally charge 40. Also went out an brought fresh 93 pump gas for you, you are a joke dude, a complete JOKE! don't bother calling to tell me you found a receipt, but yet you couldn't call to ask about your sprockets. that bs, and so it the shyt about me changing the front but not the rear that's a joke too, I rarely use Vortex sprockets. most of the time it's rental, sun star, jt or part unlimited, vortex is only when requested, it takes too long to get them from Fl. It's not my MO slim, find your receipt. while your at it read the description below. you don't have enough common sense to look at the number on the sprocket and chain, since it looks stock it must be. What a crock of shyt! Thank you for not coming back, don't need nor want this type of customers. then takes you 4hr to think of some ***. find your receipt and post it!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ICEBERG:

Ok Terrance,

I read the last post you left (from AREA VENDORS)! I even reread it over and over.....

So let me break this down...and later I will find the reciept and post it up.......

1. Let me start off my saying that I am not a shady person and everyone that knows me, knows that Im a good dude who just likes to ride bikes! These same people also know that when Im joking about something, its just that, A JOKE....but when Im serious about something "Im serious as a MF heart attack and I will go to the fullest extent to prove my point! THAT's REal, no "Internet TALK"!!!

2. You called me last night trying to get to the bottom of things....I was not gonna be on the phone yelling and arguing with you over this situation, cause Im not gonna let it get me worked up!...Little do you know I was over my boys house, I reputable rider in the area, and I had our conversation on speaker so that I could have a witness to this call....Now if this post or other postings were BS, then WHY DID YOU CALL ME???There must have been some kinda guilty or shadiness going on... Any other Vendor would have the clientele and an outstanding background and wouldnt worry about what One peron is saying about there shop!.....Also, if a small business like yours, is built on "WORD OF MOUTH", then they would try everything that they could to fix the problem with customers to have repeat business.....JUST A little FYI...

3. I said in previous post that you did install the D.I.D chain for me! It should have been a 520....I know you did, cause i know what the stock looked like and D.I.D chains have them written all over it....THANK YOu TERRANCE!!

4. I said from the very beginning that I am not a mechnical type of person, so Im not the type to made a lot of adjustments on my bike, so what do I do....I go to a shop and pay a mechanic to fix or change what I want to have done.....In this case I went to A & J Cycles!....Yes I did say that the bike had a 47 rear tooth on it! (This is some of my own unsaviness when it comes to working on bikes and because this happened last year) Maybe I am wrong about what was wrong about the exact size of the rear sprocket that was placed on it, but I do know...I DO KNOW...That the rear sprocket WAS NOT a VORTEX sprocket like I asked for and what I paid for!!! You even said that you installed "a PARTS Unlimited sprocket on the bike, that looks exactly like a stock sprocket", now tell me was that what I paid for, No!!!!!!

5. Ok, Since you installed a brand new PARTS UNLIMITED sprocket and not a VORTEX sprocket, what happened to my stock sporckets???Did you return them to me???...NO!!!!....So why wouldn't I believe that those were the same sprockets??? They look just like the OEM from what you tell me, and what the site says, and I never got the used sprockets back!!! plus I asked you for VORTEX and PAID for VORTEX...

6. This is some CRAP Terrance and a B---- move by you dawg.....

7. Now, you defense was that I didnt come to you and ask you about things...and that I waited 4 hours to put up another post.....

DUDE, I do have a life and a family, and cant spend every moment at night on this forum....Also, I said that I was at my boys house and had to drive back home, after we finished dicussing the conversation that you and I had.....

I came to you when I had to pick up some other merchandise from you and asked you about the sprockets....you had a strange look on your face when I asked you about them....I said "Did you change the rear sprocket or the front, cause the rear looks the same", you said "Let me check my computer for the order" and started looking through the PArts Unlimited book.... I said "the rear looks like it wasnt changed so was the front changed to -1 or -2?". You kept looking through the computer for bout 5 more minutes..... Then you said to me "yeah, I installed a gold front sprocket, Vortex, down 2"....I knew you were lying....but i knew that was the last time I would visit your shop and that your were A MF LIAR.....That was the same day that I picked up the rear rim (GOOD DEAL) and the warmers (GOOD DEAL, but I did pay close to reg. price for them, $395)..... You told me that you would call me about the front rim when it came in.... Thats why I didnt come for a few weeks cause I was waiting on your call!!!! You forgot to mention that when I came to get the rim, you had the female that works in there, say another price... Here's how it went down folks....

When it came time for me to Pay for the front rim, I was standing in his office...Terrance called the young lady into the shop area for a moment, he seemed to have a said a few words to her. She comes back in the office and asks me for like 250 (or somewhere around that number). I say "Naw, he told me 125/150" (Can remember exact price but will look when I get home)...he over heard me question the price while he was talking to some other guys that were in the office. I looked at Terrance and said, "dawg, I have all the prices you quoted me here in my phone" ( I typed them in the notepad,on my IPHONE)...I told him what he quoted me and it wasnt around 250.....He then gave in after he questioned the price that he originally gave me.....Finally, he did give me the Front rim for 125 or 150.....

***Another story before the sprockets issue*** when you sold me some used brake pads and brake lines, I under paid because the young lady asked me for a lower price??? After speaking with you after the fact...I came back in and paid the difference for the parts I got from you....I could have said," I dont know what your talking about" but i didnt and I paid you the money after a mistake was made by your employee!!!

Now tell me something, how in the F--- did we get on the front rim and other merchandise that I bought from you.....Is this some kind or reason for you ripping me off on the sprockets??? Are you saying that you, GAVE ME SUCH A GOOD DEAL ON THE RIMS AND OTHER OCCASSIONS AT THE SHOP, THAT YOU HAD TO RIPP ME OFF ON THE SPROCKETS???

This post is about the Sprockets dawg, nothing else.... Thanks for clearing out my tank for me, after I got some bad gas, you mentioned that you put more pump gas (93) in it but I PAID FOR THAT GAS IN the FINAL BILL (Check your records)...i never asked you for a special deal, and i paid you everytime, TO THE PENNY, what you said the price was...I never haggled you!!!

Im just gonna wait on a call from you dawg..so that we can stop the internet talk and get to the bottom of this...Im not the only person who things that there is something shady about you business, but maybe Im the first to speak my mind on it....Im not gonna call names cause Im not gonna let you get me out of my character....But this post and possible others that I could make to other sites could hurt you alot more than it will hurt me... THINK ABOUT THAT PLAYA.... When I get off I will look for the reciept and I will post it up on here, but I know and you know that you have all the reciepts and invoices in your system....SO WHY HAVENT YOU POSTED IT UP????.....

The truth will come out and Im just trying to ensure that this happens to No One else, and that this will deter you from making a bad decision on wheather or not to try to ripp some one off or not!!!

Have a good Terrance, I hope that your shop has a prosperous future and that it survives through these trying economic times, but if you continue to lie and cheat people out of there money...I hope the business goes down the DRAIN...

Sorry for the long post but now everything is out on the table.... GIVE ME CALL TERRANCE!!! See folks, im tryin to give this guy an opportunity to RIGHT A WRONG!

-Iceberg

2. icebergmikey

HIS PART CONTINUED:::

This isn't Internet talk, this is real! you sure this is Real dawg! you are full of SH*T I got you number from this posting, http://dcsportbikes.com/forums/p/47102/552799.aspx#552799 I have you in my system as Micheal, not mike. I called you at 8:39 something like that, ans after you answered I asked for mike, then identified myself as Terrance from A&J Cycles, you response was "hey what's up" not the response from someone who got robbed without a pistol and surely not one from someone who was just on the web seething about getting ripped off. I'll call a spade a spade, You are a bold face liar, you got what you paid for, then I asked how do I know you, you said I've been in your shop. I asked your last name and you said MIKE LEE, now you're going to post I called you by name. That is some WEAK crap.

I installed a new DID chain and a new front & rear sprocket on your bike, I didn't install a aluminum rear sprocket I installed a new Parts Unlimited sprocket, that Looks exactly like a stock sprocket, but is a 520. http://street.parts-unlimited.com/18/346/7981815?q=12100295 your bike comes stock 16/43 and unless you show me different i would have put on a 16/45. You admitted it was a 520 chain and you had a stock 47 rear sprocket. Sorry but there is no bike in the gsxr line that carries a 47t sprocket. first you claimed i didn't change them now you say i changed the front and not the rear. How about you get your facts straight before you go bashing a person in an attempt to bash a man lively hood. It's a bytch route, a little food for thought, a 520 chain will not fit one a 525 sprocket, so if i replaced just the chain the noise it would have caused would have alerted you before you got out of the parking lot. I know Suzuki's like the back of my hand.

http://street.parts-unlimited.com/18/346/7981815?q=12100295

Sprockets > Parts Unlimited Sprockets >

SPROCKETS FOR SUZUKI

Features
    All our front and rear sprockets are manufactured to OEM specs using high-grade hardened steel for long life
    All match original equipment exactly and feature precision-machined splines and teeth for a perfect fit
    Packaged individually in poly bags with our PART # and the OEM # clearly marked
    New lightweight rear sprockets available for some applications

Images

(Primary Image)-->

This item appears on page 838 of the Street Catalog

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

:Pop:

Anytime I bought something off of T, it was as promised and in great condition!

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Cliff note version?

5. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i tried to read bits & pieces but the grammar and writing skills made my head hurt.

6. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Reason why I stopped going to DC.crash years ago, you need a damn decoder ring to understand half the threads on there. :down:

Edit: Yeah I made it a couple sentences and gave up.

7. icebergmikey

Its not that hard folks! :crackup:
    All in All MOTORCYCLIST BEWARE the guy is a ripp off and will try to beat you out your money!

8. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Basically the guy can't spell shady, not much else. :D

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I think it has to do with a sprocket? :confused:

10. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

fa' real dog

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

A vortex sprocket at that. And the name Terrance and AJ Cycles. This should be good.

12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Never had a problem dealing with Terrance, and I'm a RedNeck Crakk'a Yo~!.

13. :stupid: What he said.:wow: I guess their rage took over and they could no longer type correctly.:D That can happen to any of us I supposed.

14. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

i'm not sure, but he did say "This post is about the Sprockets dawg, nothing else"

:rock:

15. Roosell

Roosell It's just as I suspected

Well, in that case...

16. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

The Jewish "Iceberg" rapper surfaces again...... Shalom.

17. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Words words words...

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Its like a Jerry Springer short story....

19. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Well this went down hill quick :D

20. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

SHADDY?

Not sure what that is, but it could be worse, he could be shady..