Very Used Moose For Sale

Discussion in 'General' started by Moose, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Moose

Moose Well-Known Member

As of December 1,2008 P------- sent us a letter. That would be 14 years and over 800 events served. Don't think I'll have any pasta for a while. Can think of a couple good uses for the the vino bottle. I really enjoy helping our customers race,and win. I hope we have made a difference for some of you. Thank you for all for the memories.

Say what you mean, mean what you say.
    Treat people the way you want to be treated.
    Never lower yourself to the level of your competition.

Hopefully more soon

Standby
    Moose

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Oh man. I hope I am not reading what just went through my mind. If so, positive vibes to you my friend.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry it happened Moose but I know you'll wind up better off for it.

4. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it does

5. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

This totally bites. Hang in there Moose.

6. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

you`re reading it right, GDawg already posted it. Sorry to hear this, Moose

7. AM # 726

AM # 726 Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the help in the past. :) Hope more is to come. Happy Holidays

8. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Awwwwwwwww shit.

I had some Easter peeps ready for you guys at VIR in March.

Hope all works out for you and the Mrs.

9. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Moose, you guys are good people and one of the reasons many people would run that brand. Here's hoping you guys will find a better deal so that the paddock won't be without you great service and that winning smile...........and so we still get to see T.

10. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

when i was racing you and teresa made alot happen for me. you dont know how much its appreciated. you 2 have helped this sport come along way, and hopefully you guys can get back into the game.

love you guys!

11. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

You will be better for it and they will loose a customer base that will never be replaced, Pirelli is A shit company with shit management.

12. freels22

freels22 Well-Known Member

wow. thats all i can say because you guys were great, not only smart with the tires and what to do on the track but could always put a smile on my face. you will deeply be missed. best wishes to you both and hope to see ya at the track.

13. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

Thanks Moose. I have run just about every tire make available at one time or other and I can honestly say that the only reason I even ran that particular brand of tires was because you sold them to me. I am sure you'll do well and have dedicated customers no matter what you end up selling.

14. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

A sad day indeed. I remember getting my first race tires for my RZ350 from him up at Grattan many years ago.

15. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

I have seen this happen more than once with more than one kind of business. People go to XX place, buy XX brand etc.. because who is selling it. Although I personally don't run Pirrellis, I wouldn't even consider running them now.

16. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

Moose and Theresa, first of all, so sorry it had to happen this way. :mad:

2nd, you guys were the reason i stayed with the brand as long as i did, and when i did jump ship, felt like i was really letting you down, but had to do what i personally had to do. Like others have said, i hope something good comes of this and we'll still get to see your smiling faces and great attitudes in the paddock in the future. :up: :up:

17. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Moose,

You already know what I got to say.....

Besides that,

You and Teresa and all the guys are loved here at NitroAcres.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  18. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:stupid:

19. ducnut748

ducnut748 King of Speed

I have known Mr. Moose for over 20 years, Him and Miss T were the only reason that I stayed with Pirelli for A very long time. It broke my heart to tell them that we were leaving. Kristoff and the rest of his cronies made my decsion A bit easier.
    Moose is one of the best tire guys in the paddock, It wont take the ding dongs at Pirelli long to figure out that they made another bonehead move, but going along with thier normal managment descions they will most likley lower the payouts to 10 bucks and then raise the price of tires 100 for 09

20. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Moose,

I never met you but I heard a lot about you over the years. I was planning on switching to Pirelli next season but will be sticking with Michelin due to their decision to sever ties with Trackside Supply. That last paragraph of their release really chaps my ass and discourages me from using any of their products through any vendor.

Good luck to you sir. Hopefully this too shall pass and you will be back and better than ever.

Sincerely,
    Stefan Still