Team Labelle CBR900RR

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by boccarp, Apr 15, 2007.

1. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Hey anyone have a old photo of Sadowski's bike. I just finished the bodywork and it's ready for paint. I'd like to get it close to what it looked like when it was last raced. Or how about a vintage Honda red/white and blue job?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Theres one of those running around the SE. It's fast as crap

3. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

red,white ,blue!

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah but not in a digital format.

5. boccarp

oh yea this bike is fast...it has the sickest midrange punch. I raced this bike back in 1999. This motor is a 1080cc stroker, 41mm kehiens etc...check out the mag swingarm. It was cut from a 50lb block of magnesium. Chuck Labelle was a master fabricator. Many cool parts cut from billet.

6. boccarp

anyone got a long style canister for this thing? It is the same output size as a erion, two brothers or MVR PIPE

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

This was all I could find

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. boccarp

thanks...I had some busted upold little pieces so I couldn't fiqure out what it looked like...It was just yellow when I raced it..

9. racer_rr

racer_rr Indy

Augh, wouldn't that be Bruce Labelle the owner?? (or have I forgotten Chuck in the shop??) And I believe that specific motor was called Cybill. I borrowed her for my built 900RR for a weekend with AFM back in '97. Way too much for Sears Point as a want-to-be-fast guy. : )
    I actually saw that swing arm being machined at their shop. The first was out of alum. That was a pig. The mag was better, but both were really too stiff for the frame, so the frame rails were then stiffened.
    Mike Rawlings

Last edited: Dec 6, 2007