1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Katana will beat any WERA

Discussion in 'General' started by kATANAMAN, May 3, 2001.

1. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

I have a katana that will run any of you boyz into the ground hands down, you boys don't even understand, My katana is primed and ready for any of yall whimpy bikes...any challengers?

2. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Yup. Let me dust of the Vespa, and I'll be right over. Hmmm...maybe that's too much, perhaps the Go-ped will give you a fighting chance. [​IMG]

3. backdraftmoto

backdraftmoto I make Nissan trucks...

Ha ha... Thanks for the afternoon laugh! I needed a good pick me up.

#545 Keith Palmer

Apparently Polcin's edge is in IN.

5. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Careful Steve...it might be one of those 1100's.....Better bring the SV....just pull one of the spark plugs to make it fair.

[​IMG]

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

6. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

Like i said, i am ready to race any of you!!! you boyz better start respecting that katana......escpecially this ONE....

7. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

NOVICE....please man, you are a bech warmer, your bike aint SH#% compared to this KAT.....listen to her ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

8. wera219

wera219 Well-Known Member

I have a honda spree 50cc wanna run title for title? I could use a kan-a-tuna for a pit-bike....

9. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

wera219...........MAN you guys are all talk! can i please get a challenger? you guys must be scared of the..............Katana.......................................Katana......................

10. wera219

hey bring it on come to charlotte nc and will run pink slips buddy !!!! No BS

11. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

PKS, is that you?

12. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

Man if you want to lose your title thats cool, but just so you know, "this aint no joke" when my KAT whip your a@@ i want your title....point blank

13. wera219

I am ready I got 2 99 Gixer 750's one for racing one for street..you choose I will come to you but not for less than a few grand its a long drive I want it to be worth my while

14. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

All talk and no game. At least you could be like the other guy and be all talk AND all game. That's an ideal conversation for making friends. Take notes, padawan.

Sean Jordan
    DC-Cycles Racing

15. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Post some specs on that Kan-a-tuna

16. wera219

I hope your bike is paid for because I would hate for you to be making payments on something you don't have....dude load your bike up and come on down..by the way is it a 600, 750 or 1100 or some drag-bike creation?

17. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

The only specs you boys need to know about is the specs of dust hitten that fairing when i take off leaving yall asses.....I will race for just about any amount.....lets say 2300$?

18. kATANAMAN

kATANAMAN Member

this bike is a 750 and ready to roll

19. wera219

ok enough talk...can't we just get along??
    hey wera230 we are just having fun no harm intended

20. Powers

Powers BOHICA!

ah, it brings back memories (or was it mamer..nevermind)...back in the old days when me and da boyz were cruising down the blvd on our K-mart brand unicycles...a guy on a Kat comes up, all blippin' throttle and full of piss and viniger...yup...he sure hated eating all that dust we left behind...now wheres my dentures?