Jim Race's "between Sepang & Valencia" gossip thread

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Oct 31, 2015.

1. caferace

caferace No.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Where have you been all year? You just wanted your name on this thread, didn't you? :D

3. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

In on page 1!:D

4. caferace

caferace No.

Shut your piehole.

OK. Yes. :D

-jim

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I just love how you keep thinking that you can fool me. :D

6. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

That's a long run to turn one.... How many ducatis will be leading the pack at the start of the race into that corner?

Speaking of which. What track has the longest distance from grid to turn one? Anyone know?

7. caferace

caferace No.

Not sure about distance, but am pretty sure PI has the highest speed into T1.

Papa. I wasn't trying to kid anyone. :D

MH? I got Rossi.

-jim

8. turbulence

Isn't it downhill?

9. caferace

caferace No.

Quite. So is Sachsenring, but a much shorter run to T1.

-jim

10. turbulence

Hmm... Well I got 29 winning....

The race to turn one.

11. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Well, I only just thought of it a short while ago in the Sepang thread, but I'll reiterate it here.

The only viable solution is for MM to admit his role in this whole affair, to his fans, to the media and to Race Direction. Race Direction, under consideration of the truth, will reduce VRs penalty points by 1 and add 1 to MMs. Rossi will then compete as normal, just like everyone else. No asterisks on the championship.

Go ahead Marc, do the right thing!

Petition? Twitter and FB attack? Need to get this momentum to a viable solution rolling!

Can't wait for next weekend!

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have a request, going forward: each one of you who posts stuff like this ^^^ has to say how old you are, for those of us who don't know you personally. BBS has turned into a Justin Bieber Fan Zone this past week. :D

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

There WILL be tears up in this bitch! Way to go Teva Jim!

14. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Here I was thinking that I'd have a perfect run for the year, only to get pipped in the last round. Damn you :D

15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Can't wait….hopefully all the whining will be over

16. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

This and the other thread have made me piss myself laughing with some of the crap being typed. I know I can be a dick head on here it seems, but a shit load of people and there posts have shown me the real people behind there sign in names, and quite a few of them I will never be reading there posts any more after this. Shut up Dave

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Valentino? Issat you??? :Poke:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure they will all be crushed, but will eventually find a way to go on. :D

19. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

93&46 in the gravel

Uccios in tears ;)

20. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

99 + 93 race hard to show they are not BBF's, end up cartwheeling into the gravel, VR46 wins #10! :clap: :bow:

Haters in tears... ;)