"I've not cared about you for the last 3 years...no wait...

Discussion in 'General' started by jrsamples, Apr 4, 2012.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

...make that 10 years."

What do you do when your spouse of 21 years tells you this? Hypothetically speaking. :rock:

2. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

say goodbye.

3. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Say, "That's why I have 2 girlfriends."

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Invite your three most recent mistresses to dinner. At your house.

5. ZxMoke

ZxMoke Well-Known Member

For the win!

6. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

Hypothetically speaking, are there kids between the two?

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Empty/close the joint bank accounts and cancel the joint credit cards.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hookers and blow, duh.

10. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Start pumping up your inflatable (it takes a while).

11. Heikes

Heikes Well-Known Member

Buy a new truck, bike and trailer and travel the nation before she takes all the money.

12. rabbit73

rabbit73 Scheiße

Hide as much money as you can, call a lawyer, hit the scotch.

But, since I'm an idiotic optimist: hope that the words were said so that something could be done about it to change the situation. Talk, see a marriage counselor, and take it from there.

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Go out for a pack of smokes and never come back?

14. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

you both need to decide if it is worth working on the relationship, or not. the attraction to one another is still there but, it is hidden under every day stress, work, outside influences, kids, family, money issues ect... scrape away the crap, and get back to what first attracted you to one another. if you cant do that, it is time to move on.

love doesnt work one sided. you both have to give to get. i know it may sound corny but, find the book "the 5 love languages". both of you read it, and try out the technique's. you need to figure out what is important to one anothers personal preference in a relationship. once you figure that out, it usually fixes itself.

been there done that, made it work. ski

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

If there's no kids involved, yup.

Sad thing is, I know guys who've been through it. Gotta love how some women can maintain the pretense for so long, then just drop the hammer with no warning signs.

Best part is, the grass ain't often greener (as they come to find out later on) ...

16. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

In what context was this said? Could it be that they were just words used to hurt you during an argument, and weren't actually meant?

17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

What is this, breakup week?

18. scotth

scotth Banned

...drive to the bank. Withdraw all the money and close the account. Drive across town to new bank, open account, deposit money. Then...

...and wait to see how things turn out. :D

Note: Dits can tell you if this will somehow get you hammered if it goes in front of a judge, I don't know. I has been my experience that having control of the money tends to make things easier for the party controlling the money.

19. tito

tito Well-Known Member

no joe my best bud and his g/f of 6 years called it quits last night...I know the sayign goes bros before hoes but I hope he gets his head on straight and she takes him back

20. Gorecki

Gorecki verwirrt und orientierung

It's spring fever, people be looking on the other side of the bed and going "Damn, that dog don't hunt!" Then they look for greener grass, realize it's poison ivy and reset the tolerate shit clock. ;)