where are ANY fast chicks in wera, now?

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Mar 26, 2011.

1. skip salenius

skip salenius Well-Known Member

like the title says......i thought there were gonna be some fast chicks ridin this year. that's what i was told anyway:rolleyes:. only 2 at roebling. fastest doin mid 20's. i guess if you want to win some kind of championship as a girl......this would be real easy. if you're a chick. just show up. oh well. if you call that really winning a championship.(some do) it will be a while before another elayna meyers rolls thru. some dont realize how bad ass she really is. SHE'S the real deal. i can't wait to see a few more out there. hopefully some of the real fast chicks will be at future rounds to represent. you ladies know who i'm talkin to. virgie,jane......ya'll better get to work!

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I laugh my ass off when your buddy Greg White introduced the grid at Daytona by starting at the back of the grid and Skip Salenius was the very first name...ya'll better get to work!

David

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

David-

Where were you on the AMA Pro grid? Maybe I missed Greg interviewing you?

4. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

I wish i goto work in the ama paddock like the Run 1 guys. Gl skip

5. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

At least he can get in the show.

You?

Keyboard warriors,come out to play......

Attached Files:

6. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I was never fast enough nor aspired to go pro; so I wasn't on the grid. Are you saying that you can only laugh at 'em if they are slower than you? Maybe Papa T should put this in the beeb rules. BTW, you've never ragged on anybody faster than you, right?

David

7. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

You posted the obvious opening, so essentially you dropped your drawers and begged to have somebody ram it in. Go back and search my posts. I don't bag on people for how fast they race. (Well, not too often...) I bag on them for being douchenozzles, asshats and keyboard cowboys.

At least this silly exchange keeps idiots from bagging on the fine, dedicated women of WERA.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well, except for you two! :Poke:

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'm thinking he gave Skip a jab for him basically bagging on the chicks who did show up to Savannah. That's how I took it.

Some of those girls come to just about every round. Let's face it, it's the people who show up and pay to race that keep the show going.

10. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

a lot of them are in california, Skip!
    [​IMG]

11. annie650

annie650 Well-Known Member

I guess I got dragged into one of Skip's attempts to 'get back' at Huey for something. First, let me say that I sincerely wish there was more female competition in WERA. It would be awesome to grow the women's class into something bigger. I love competition. I love to ride with anyone faster than me because it makes me push harder and become a faster and better racer. This is one of the main reasons I like the C Superstock class. It's a challenge! I'm not the fastest racer out there, but I give it my all. As for him knocking my performance this weekend, I can't control what he says or does. I did six or seven races last year on my SV650 (my first streetbike) and did pretty well. Last weekend at Roebling was my first weekend on the new GSX-R 600 and first weekend at a track I had never ridden before. I'm not out there to prove anything to anyone. I love the sport. I love learning from other people and improving. I feel that is what his so called 'real racer' is. Throughout the weekend, I improved my times alot. I was pretty satisfied running 1:23's and 1:24's in the C SS race and I hope to get that time down even more later this season. In the women's race, I didn't push it because I really didn't have to. There's always room for improvement and there will always be someone better, faster, and stronger than any competitor. I acknowledge that and use it to make myself better, whether it be in racing, business, or life in general.

12. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

:up:You go gurl!

13. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

:stupid:

14. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

Yeah! What she said. Hahahaha

15. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Where is the facebook like button for annie650

16. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

Drop - what the fuck is up with that avatar pic...its giving me a headache

anne - get a real bike that goes bbrringggg tiiingggg tiinggggg ting :)

huey - i miss you

skip - what the fuck is up:p and i miss you also

17. eurobiketrash

eurobiketrash Well-Known Member

If this isnt what its all about; I dont know what is. :up:

18. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Maybe Skip got denied a date or a got passed by a woman in traffic before posting this thread? lol

I would love to see more women racing in WERA. Hell, I would settle for more women. :)

Everyone goes through a learning curve. I feel that women are under the spotlight a bit more simply because they are women. I wish them all luck.

19. Hope to get Lora's race license this year; so there will be one more out there.

20. nemo cockrell

nemo cockrell Well-Known Member

Elana runs really great for a supersport rider..better yet a girl.. I member when I met her she about broke my hand.. Tiny has a handshake lol