Spies wearing an Arai?

Discussion in 'General' started by APCh8r, Feb 5, 2010.

1. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

2. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

3. tito

tito Well-Known Member

thats interesting.....I also saw that nicky doesn't have redbull plastered all over his helmet.....is he no longer with redbull?

4. Sevenfiddy

Sevenfiddy Well-Known Member

I believe Gatorade is one of Ducati's sponsors, so Nicky was required to part ways with Red Bull when he first joined Ducati last year.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

6. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

They broke his Martin Guitar, too.....:D
    Cheers, Lee S.

7. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

8. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

he has the hjc logo on his leathers, i doubt he'll be switching from hjc anytime soon, don't think he'll pull a nicky when he switched from joe rocket to alpinestars

9. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Nick was told by HRC to change brands. HRC said that they had spent $250k getting the 211 to lose 4#,and that the JR leathers were 4# heavier than the A*.

10. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

And didn't someone lose half their ass cheek wearing JR leathers ???

11. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I don't know about JR leathers, but I lost some skin from my backside wearing A*s when the stretch material tore away from the leather as I slid down the track. I had Alexa at Spyder Leatherworks upgrade the stretch material after that incident.

12. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Both Ben's lost chunks of skin at Daytona and one had Joe Rocket on, the other had Alpinestars. I think a lot of the problem was the fact that they were at full speed on the banking riding monsterous beasts.