1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

yamaha-deegan-cheated-at-loretta-it-looks-very-suspicious

Discussion in 'General' started by 5axis, Aug 11, 2022.

1. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

My exact thought! I wouldn't want them behind me on the track lol. Are we all watching a different video!? I even revisited it a day later to see if I could see it any differently. Nope.

backbone and stk0308 like this.
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nah, you people need to get your glasses adjusted. :crackup:

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

So you are on the front brake, and its not clear if you will pin the guy on the ground with a fully loaded front tire maybe breaking arms or ribs if you try to stop. And, if you swerve, theres no way to know you aint gonna take out more guys. So you let off the brake and pretty much bunny hop over the guy.

The only one with any blame is the dude who crashed.

sdg likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Dude, the guy himself said he panicked. You're working way too hard at trying to justify what he did. The only calculation that occurred in his head was trying to pick up the front wheel once he committed to running over the guy. And frankly, that may have been more about avoiding a crash than about protecting the fallen writer.

5. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

There is no way we're talking about the same video... or you're clinically retarded

Bugslayer likes this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

You guys are clearly just trolling

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you saying both are not correct?

8. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I guess it comes down to there are those that find it unacceptable to ever run over another rider, and some that find it OK.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You left out "intentionally."

969, R Acree and stk0308 like this.
  10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I ran over a guy that crashed while trying to pass me on the cool off lap, I ran over a guy at Rd Atlanta during an endurance race cause he was tired of having to pass my CBR600 with his GSXR 750 on every straight cause he was parking it in the turns. He tried to stuff under me into 5 but fell down in front of me. I ran over a buddy of mine at IRP when his ambition was higher than his skill set. I pulled up and broke his collarbone instead of running over his head. When I went down in the last turn at Nelson Ledges during a 24 hour Jamie James ran off the track to avoid me cause he doesn't like to run over his friends and he is better at avoiding people than I am.:crackup:
    I have never run over anybody on purpose and i have never hit anybody else without going down myself. I don't recommend running over people on the track.

11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I had a guy fall in front of me at the top of the hill turn 2 Road Atlanta.I put myself down under braking to avoid plastering him.Somehow my own bike ran over my head.It was just reflex,I wish I could have ran over him,but my brake hand wouldnt allow it.He finished the race,I went to the ER knocked crazy as a shit house rat.
    If any of you have ever looked at a racer thats been center puched by a street bike,its UGLY! My Buddy Keith (RIP) was all colors of the raindow from waist to tits after a gsxr 750 ran over him.I wouldnt recommend it,looks ouchy