1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Trackbike under $3k

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by APCh8r, Jan 15, 2011.

1. G2G

G2G I feel the need

2005 GSXR 600
    Vortex case covers
    vortex clip ons
    Vortex rear sets
    Vortex frame sliders
    braided lines
    scotts Dampner
    PCIII
    aftermarket gear indicator
    Yosh header and mid pipe aftermarket canister
    crg shorty levers clutch and brake
    pirelli slicks with 8 laps
    Race bodywork with professional paint job
    new chain and aftermarket sprockets with 8 laps on them
    BMC air filter
    double bubble windscreen
    I am sure there is more that I am missing.
    Salvaged title as bike was lowsided on the street. Bike has only been down once. I am the second owner.

Miles are around 7k bike is very clean and stored in heated/air condition garage year round, Can help with delivery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

What sprockets do you have? Multiple rears? Stock suspension? stock brake pads? GP or STD shift? Is it a PC III or PC III USB?

3. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

05 600 per his title, both of those are definitely nice and right up the alley. G2G, I might have missed it, did you toss up a price?

Thanks!

4. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

I like G2G's a lot.. looks clean.. whats the location?

5. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Chicago

6. dubguy85

dubguy85 Well-Known Member

danget! reading fail!!! :p

7. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

CSG that is legit, what do you think on price? Thanks. Also chance of keeping pitbull restraint... Enclosed trailer to come with that.

8. snowbrd83

snowbrd83 Active Member

Pretty solid bike especially for the price

9. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Agreed that bike is nasty and set up pretty ideal for my weight, pending a large loss.

PS I am the friend if no one caught that. I've been looking hard for like 3 months or longer and finally AP just decided no more messing around.

Thanks!

10. G2G

G2G I feel the need

I am going to where I keep all my bikes and going to get the info on all of that. I have not torn apart the forks myself but the guy I bought them from said that he has resprung them when he refreshed them for a 190# rider. The bike is GP shift but can be put back to normal shift in 60 seconds. I do have multiple rear sprockets that are brand new. I will check on the pads and PCIII as I have 3 GSXRs 2 GSXR 600's and 1 1000 and its hard to keep everything straight.

I want 3500 and I have spare stuff with it. The bike is very clean and not beat on. Only 100 track miles

I need the restraint unless you want the trailer. The trailer has 1 season on it and alot into it. Its not for sale but I can be bought for the right price. Here is a post of mine about the trailer

Let me know if interested I can make a package deal if interested. Its a 6X12 v-nose I believe its a 2008. I am the second owner. The first one put on 50 miles on the trailer.

http://forums.13x.com/showpost.php?p=2959014&postcount=23

Also if serious I can even deliver the bike!

11. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Sprockets are Vortex and nearly brand new, according to original pwner the front end is resprung front brake pads are DP Brakes HH+ Supersport Brake Pads, GP shift but can be swapped around to Std. shift in 60 seconds with no different parts, the PCIII is USB. Any more questions just post them up. Milage is 7100

I am pretty sure I can sell you one of my pit bull restraints for $200 for the GSXR if you buy the bike. Thats a saving of a 100 bucks if you factor in shipping.

I can meet you in near Indy to cut down on drive time to help you out.

12. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Dang, that trailer is sick too. Thanks for the info.

13. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Bump, we are still entertaining ideas...we have a couple that have been presented but we are still looking at all the options so if you have anything let us know.

14. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

15. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

16. oflores42

oflores42 Member

2001 gsxr

Did you find a bike yet. I have a 2001 GSXR 600 clean title race ready. Lots of extra parts as well. Give me a call if your interested 773-851-7458

17. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Yes we found a bike already, it is getting deliver tomorrow. Thanks