1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK | 2023 | Silly Season

Discussion in 'General' started by koth442, Jul 30, 2022.

1. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Do ya think he is happy to be on brand P tires this season?

2. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

Barring injury there's no way he finishes ahead of Remy or Domi - my guess, he finishes the same as last year - 10th-12th overall.

3. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

4. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

lol when isnt he frustrated

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

KneeDragger_c69 and motodog650 like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Grown-ass people bitching that they won't be able to find out what someone had for lunch without paying for it? :crackup:

7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I'd have to agree with him whether folks like him publicly saying it or not. Vierge will be expiring at HRC end of this year and Lecuona may go back to moto2 so HRC spots might be ripe for the taking.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I ain’t paying no $ .50 for no coke! :crackup:

2blueYam likes this.
  9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

So he could run around the WSB pack in the same place as he'll probably end up in on the BMW? Why?

10. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

11. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I bet it's more like riding on better tracks, the team chef's food, asking tire questions in italian and getting an answer in italian, and grabbing a good espresso anytime he wants

5axis and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  12. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Does worldsbk have an app for the firestick like motogp does? I've searched and can't find one.

13. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Nope. I watch it through their website on a smart tv. For a firestick you'd have to use the Amazon Silk browser and search for worldsbk.com in the search field.

2smokeRonin and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  14. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Then you ain’t getting no coke

15. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Isn't that why Papa Ferrrruc has the paisano's from the old world around?

16. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Dorna makes it clear they consider WSBK the red headed step child. No Apple TV app and crap timing. They have to intentionally ignore data to come up with their crap online timing page.

17. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

18. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

they don't, so stupid. The MotoGP app is great. MotoAmerica app isn't great, but it's usable-ish. How WSBK doesn't have an app in 2023 is beyond me. That being said, their site works well and casts to my TV without issue.

19. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

The android app is garbage. Was watching live timing. Crashes randomly. Then the app won't load, you have to clear the app data and cache for it to work again.

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member