1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do beautiful women have to be so crazy and toxic?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Aug 28, 2022.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

You rang?

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Here's a good pic of her when she was with Tom. I don't think they ever married, but they had a kid together.

[​IMG]

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Gizelles not my type either. For whatever reason that brazilian ideal beauty just dont ring my bell.

5. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

There's your Brazilian ideal. Her resume is pretty impressive and she doesn't seem to have a well developed psychosis. 740full-alessandra-ambrosio.jpg

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Or a well developed posterior. We definitely have different thoughts of "Brazilian ideal". Mine is much more bottom heavy and samba ready.

7. Dom17

Dom17 Well-Known Member

The issue here is in the definition

What is being discussed in the original post and most comments in this thread is a "Hot" woman. A beautiful woman is something different. While there is a significant degree of overlap, in general a "hot" woman is a woman who is readily available sexually with a low level of commitment or prerequisite investment. These are the women that dress in tight revealing clothing and often have a reputation of being accessible and easy. Hot women are in good health, or at least do their best to present themselves as in good health. No one regards an easy slampig as hot.

A beautiful woman is also healthy, but they are much more sexually exclusive, usually demanding long term investment and faithfulness from their partners and seeking out mates who are also in good health, have good access to resources, and will be a good match for them in the long run. A beautiful woman can be clearly healthy and give you the fizz when they walk by, but it is seldom that they are going to dress in a way that you are waiting for a wardrobe malfunction to get a look at the goods. Beauty can also be timeless, as hotness fades with age.

Sexual reproduction has been around for 500 million years. It is an involuntary response for our male brains to have an incredible amount of our focus and attention directed to a healthy, sexually available, and potentially easy opportunity (hot) woman when they are in our vicinity. I am certain that these woman have come to learn that they like the attention that this brings them and the ability for them to access resources. It may be that if a person consistently needs external validation and external resources that these people may not be the most emotionally stable people. That last sentence goes for both genders.

8. rwdfun

rwdfun

I’ll just drop this comment here and run for the hills

Not all hot women are crazy and toxic. Just the ones that would stoop to the level of dating many of the misogynistic guys on this board. You reap what you sow.

F3racer1, sdg, SuddenBraking and 3 others like this.
  9. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Toxic, maybe not. But crazy? No they're all crazy, just in varying degrees. Granted, I'm sure the majority of this board qualifies as crazy too given that it's a bunch of adrenaline junkies but there are sane males in the world. They just tend to be kind of boring. But there are no sane females. Haven't you ever been taught about the hot/crazy matrix?

sdg, Boman Forklift and sheepofblue like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How the hell does anyone in America get to your age having never heard that song? :confused::confused::confused:
    Are those the two who were pregnant at the same time way back when he briefly flirted with the Nick Cannon lifestyle?

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

She's not what seems to ring most Brazilians' bells. They like the ladies a lot juicier than that.

13. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Spent a little bit of time in jail before I moved to Utah… when I got out I didn’t have a place to stay or much money other than the money on my books from jail that I…. earned… from other inmates. I bought a set of clothes and went to the bar. Met this girl who who wasn’t ugly but wasn’t a bombshell either. we got to know each other and she offered me to come stay with her. she was actually an incredible girl by any measure of relationship. eventually I got the job offer to move to Utah and we parted ways but she was really a good woman. Little quirky hipster chick. I’m grateful to her always.

14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

This seems fitting:

male human infant.png

F3racer1, Jim Moore, cxd10 and 5 others like this.
  15. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Im not misogynistic... Im just a lesbian trapped in a male ectomorph body. DM me for pix!

Boman Forklift likes this.
  16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

So is it true what they say, “twenty bucks is twenty bucks”. :crackup::crackup:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  18. Boman Forklift

I still remember the first time I saw that, another racing dad sent it to me. I remember showing that to Tyler as part of his education. Lol

That is so funny and true!!

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

walked right into that one. :crackup:

ungwaha and Boman Forklift like this.
  20. Boman Forklift

I had to google Nick Cannon. I’ve heard the name but didn’t know who he was? I don’t stay up in pop culture to well, like I used to 20-30 years ago, I depend on my wife for that stuff. I see he hosts a show I think is really stupid, the masked singer.

I’m guessing the nick cannon style equates to a rich playboy?