1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Discussion in 'General' started by dtalbott, Feb 6, 2016.

?

Who will win?

1. Broncos

22 vote(s)
    36.7%
  2. Panthers

18 vote(s)
    30.0%
  3. Not the Patriots

30 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I didn't even make the 4th quarter. I was tired, bored and full of pulled pork. F@ck the $5 and the $2.50 I would have made, I went to bed. :D

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

That's the way, go out on top. :D

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Von Miller is a BEAST! If you think the game was boring, you don't understand the pure beauty of a dominating defensive performance like that.

BigBird likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Carolina has a football team?

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Damn... Just saw Cams Post game walk out..... Shows he has some major maturing to do... Pretty pitiful for the MVP of the year to act like that IMO...

t11ravis likes this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

See, you hit the nail on the head for me. I played free safety back in the day. I'm all about defense. I loved watching that Broncos D. Absolutely stellar. And hell, that Carolina D ain't too damned shabby themselves. I enjoyed it.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

He really brought back some LT (the original LT) memories for me. It was actually one of the SBs I have enjoyed the most.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sorry, man. I think a dominating defense shines most when it is facing a capable offense and manages to contain it. Other than not throwing too many interceptions, what can you say that's positive about Denver's offense last night?

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Ummmm...they scored 18 points?:D

BOTH defenses were phenominal. Their job is to stop offenses. Both of them did that. Denvers did just a bit more. Great game.

Venom51, t11ravis and TLR67 like this.
  11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was the kicker cleaning up their mess. :D

12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

There are a few things about this game that don't get mentioned anywhere, not sure why. On the first
    Absolutely nothing positive! The worst performance of an offence by a SB winning team. 7th worst offensive performance EVER by any SB team, winning or loosing. They won the game solely on defense with good contributions from the special teams.

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and!!!!! The Patriots weren't in it! :D

Rain Director likes this.
  14. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

One thing nobody talks about- Von Miller on his first hit/ strip sack hits Newton in the face mask with his right hand/ forearm, no flag and the play stays resulting in a score on defense. A blatant hit to the head of the qb

15. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Kinda makes you wonder how a team with that crappy an offense managed to beat the Patriots TWICE.

Banditracer, TLR67 and auminer like this.
  16. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Downtown Denver was fun last night. But then the riot police showed up and the train got cancelled. A whole lot of "Fuck the police" going on.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

It must be awesome to root for a team that wins it every year, I really envy you :rolleyes:

19. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

It was interesting to witness it go from people yelling "go broncos", to the riot police coming up, to people just randomly yelling fuck the police and throwing things at them. It was unprovoked and just pure police hatred for no reason. We left pretty quickly, there was mace / tear gas or something in the air.

20. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Sorry, but I really don't root for any team in any sport. Once I grew up and realized that, regardless of whatever my "favorite" team did, I still had to go to work and I still had to pay bills, I was able to step back and appreciate with clear eyes what I was seeing.