1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When exactly do black lives matter to Democrats?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Jan 7, 2019.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

When it suits their narrative I'd wager.

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Wow nothing to see here. I don’t know why people can’t see the news bias. They spend 24 hours talking about Russian collusion. Speculating how trumps gonna go down. But this naw we don’t care about that. He can kill as much black men he has sex with shooting them up with drugs but that’s cool. Orange man bad.

2blueYam likes this.
  5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Only when they are able to vote. Once they assume room temperature, not so much.

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They can still vote at room temperature .. Whatchootalkinbout?

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Point taken. :D

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Just saw a Twitter post about this situation. It saddens me that there are folks out there that put a value of zero on someone's life. Then again, Ted Kennedy was part of this trend, and that was in 1969.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Not just a Hillary donor but also a Moonbeam donor which more likely adds up as to why he hasn't been looked at more closely......Way to go Liberals!

Just imagine if they conquer the rest of the US the way they have all their shithole States.......Mexico sublife status here we come!

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version