1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It would make a little more sense if they were in the same race, even more so if a DQ or the like would affect their points or contingency.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I love that idea! We will have to figure out enforcement of paddock speeds, no cell phones on the bike and then a lottery for paddock placement to make it fair of course :D

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not everyone but 5'7" 185 is mini to me for sure :D

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gonna be a day or three sorry.

5. Shady

Shady Well-Known Member

Is it true that Benny tried to protest Joey's illegal kit generator after the race, but wasn't allowed to?

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Hey piss off!

6-5 290 is mini to you so your opinion don't count!

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, that would actually be tall but still damned skinny.

So on the weight thing - heard on the news that someone had a heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill in Vegas. That's not actually the interesting part though, I also found out that they offer free food for anyone over 350. Seriously! How in the hell could I not have known about this when I was just there last weekend!!! Fremont St is even between the track and the hotel. I am seriously depressed right now.

8. Excellent :crackup:

9. Wow...and people wonder why we have the highest obesity and heart attack rates in the world. :rolleyes:

"this dude is like 180lbs overweight....hell, lets give him free food!"

Genius.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There was a vicious Pitbull that had a hold of Benny's left leg that drug him off the outside of the track.

11. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

.... that was trying to get to the small child he had cradled in his left arm.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My skeleton weighs more than 170. I could drop a hundred tops. But I do find that hilarious as a whole. Not sure how it contributes to anything, not like I'd be trying to weigh 250 to eat for free. I'm fat because I'm lazy, not because of a goofy promotion.

13. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

I actually think that could be the way it was. A message was sent but it was sent a little harder than intended. :D

14. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Feed the Mongo until he makes it on Biggest Loser. :up:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'd die first.

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Do you think they could make a 3' cam that wouldn't break? :D

17. Joe Morris

Don't die before I get to see you trapped in a house with some sullen fatty's. Please, I need this.

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not happening sorry.

20. Joe Morris

You don't want me to be happy. You don't want anyone to be happy. :down: