1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what happened between............

Discussion in 'General' started by skip salenius, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

And that ain't sayin a whole lot...:D

JK Dave..:D

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

quit talking facts or i'll bring the pain!!!!! :D

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

lol we can unite and really fuck up some mongo sized shins!

4. cannonballcobb

cannonballcobb Registered Offender

Phag

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Quit flappin' your gums Cobb or I'll whoop your and Fred's, Ned's, Jed's, Zeb's and your sister Deb's asses! :D

6. cannonballcobb

Don't make me grab my 3' Italian cam!

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So this thread was unlocked waiting for some bullshit to explode? Not only has WERA not made that happen, they haven't even explained it to us. I really have to question WERA's handeling of this. We, the customers, have been wronged, again.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

If thats's directed at me, fuck you, tough guy!

10. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

While I dont think the level of contact was ok, and he at least should get a warning for dangerous riding of some sort (yes contact is common, but not to that level), I tend to agree with you. I have since the beginning thought that was the more likely scenario honestly.

11. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

What's the rule book say about use of a taser while racing?? :Poke:

I mean if somebody is gonna get that close to me with no intimate intentions, I gotta assume they want to hurt me and need to be able to defend myself... :crackup:

Disclaimer, yes this post is made in jest! :D

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

13. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

So we're all still waiting... more to the story from other parties not involved?9

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I hate this place. :D

15. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

Ha!
    I was there & saw everything unfold.
    Better yet, I have ridden that track many times so I know what the entrances & exits are like for both T1 & T2 which the majority of those posting comments here really have no idea about but still have made an analysis on.

One thing I think (I don't have that many free hours to read every post in this thread) no one has pointed out is there is a standing yellow flag being held up by James at Start/Finish as the leaders pass. That was a waving yellow flag at that station the lap previous. Also not mentioned (?) we had thundershowers roll through about 30 minutes before that race & the winds had picked up & were gusty. Almost no wind what-so-ever the entire weekend until that point.

Those are all very important elements to keep in consideration when making evaluations on what happens out on track. The exits of T1 & very notably the exit of T2 at LVMS Classic Course are definitely not typical - any one who rides/races there will be able to elaborate. Saying that you know what is actually going on inside someone's brain that isn't your own based on only ancillary information & a snippet of video footage is a stretch. I was standing next to one of the fathers & got a real ear full at one point but had seen things in a different light probably given my unbiased view point. And yeah, it is all being dealt with by the supers...

Ahh, no drama - you have gotta love it!
    :beer:

16. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

A little birdy told me they both got banned from Dimpus Burger and put back on radio dispatch duty.

17. tunawest

tunawest Well-Known Member

But in a way that makes your private parts tingle? I Just keep coming back for more

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Leave me the fuck out of this.

:D

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I don't think it was mentioned or asked yet, what lap did this incident take place?

20. cannonballcobb

I believe there was a 3rd rider involved, not shown in the video, over by the grassy knoll...