1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What classes run together?

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by JoeR, Feb 2, 2011.

1. JoeR

JoeR Well-Known Member

So what classes run together?

I'm hoping to start racing this year and I'm trying to figure out the class structure. Supposedly some of the classes are grouped together and run on the track at the same time. Is this right? Is the grouping standard at every track, or does it vary depending on grid size and such?

I have an 05 636 that I plan on running in 600 SS and SB, maybe 750 too. I assume these all have their own races since the grids are probably big enough?

I also have an 08 Yamaha WR250X. It appears that Mongo is going to change the rule for E SS to allow singles making this bike legal (correct me if I'm wrong please). I have a friend whose 11 year old son is starting racing this year too on an RS125. He was saying that the 125 2 strokes run on track with the E SS class. Is that true? It would be cool if we could race together.

Thanks

2. ton

ton Arf!

it varies by track and region and sometimes will be modified on the spot, depending on registration.

a good way to get a feel for it is to go here:

http://maps.wera.com/schedule/?x=1098

and look at the schedules from last season (they're still listed) for the tracks you're planning to race.

3. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Looking at the past schedules is a great indicator on how they'll run.
    The B&C-classes generally run by themselves sometimes combining expert & novice.