1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA race school

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by creator, Jan 29, 2011.

1. creator

creator Well-Known Member

Was hoping to take the race school at Tally. Was wondering if someone can give me more info on it. What all it consists of, schedule threw out the day. Does it last the whole day? Also, wanting to race Roebling next which doesn't have a school. Would I be able to meet all the requirements in one weekend at Tally (school and 2 required races I think) and be able to race at Roebling in March. It also looks like it will be raining Sat. Will the school still take place. Sorry if these are dumb questions.

2. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

The school lasts all day. You guys will be mixed in amongst the other groups on the track. You will have in class learning with on track experience which will get progressively more aggressive...speed wise. I'm pretty sure the school will take place rain or shine. You will be in a mock race at the end of the day...which everyone at the track will watch. lol

Another guys asked about doing Tally for his school and then Roebling to finish up his license. I believe the answer was yes...you can do these back to back while getting your license.

Good luck man:up:

3. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

Hey creator ill be doing the wera school Saturday ..... give me a call or txt if u want 423 61902 i live in ringgold

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

I didn't think you could do a national as a prov? RRR the is a national, right?

5. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

unless theyve changed the rules, no, ya cant. BUT, if one does the Bargy school at Tally, then does a race the same weekend, he's completed his prov. novice status and can go to RRR as a novice.

Just another reason to do the Bargy school. Not only do you get great instruction from Ed, but you can essentially get both weekends of "provisional novice" taken care of in one weekend.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yep :stupid:

7. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

IIRC - RRR is a combined event, so as a provisional he would be able to enter the regional races, but not the nationals.

But I recommend the Bargy school regardless. :up:

8. Shenanigans

9. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Yea...what the crash truck man said... On the other thread, they said it RRR was a combined event so its all good.

10. Shenanigans

cool. was just wanting everything to be clear.