1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We miss you Sheik

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Feb 12, 2015.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Winner!:beer:

2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Those were some fun debates. That dude thinks everyone wants to be ah-nold. I remember him posting once that if it was easy to put on 100 lbs of muscle, everyone would do it.

Uh.... no.

Sheik's good people. I don't think he meant to be the constant "one-upper" that he made himself out to be. After all, it's not hard to one-up clowns like us.

He may be a little full of shit, but not like Bernie Madoff full of shit, more like Brian Williams full of shit...

3. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

For that matter, are we sure Sheik was a real person and not just a fabricated, BBS identity? Has anyone here actually met him? I mean, all someone would have to do is come up with the name, create the obnoxious personality, get some random muscle-head / rich dude photos off the internet and they'd be there.....right? Heck, the internet can make almost anybody sound like an expert on almost anything in five minutes. Do you want to sound like the world's foremost authority on Wagyu cattle? Oil futures? Ferraris? Easy Peasy. It's all child's play, now. Unless someone here can honestly say they hung out with him, then I'm not sure he really existed.

4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Well, they sort of are. Part of the deal is Red Bull owns a piece of the kids earnings for a certain amount of time after signing. Many years.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/a-look-at-a-2007-motogp-red-bull-rookies-cup-contract/
    Pay particular attention to the section marked "Profit Sharing".

It's been mentioned here before.

5. No.

6. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention the middle child was a premie

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

15 yo..5'-3" 116 lbs

was I close?

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Ball park Here X

You

X

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not enough info. Bone structure, current height, level of "development" (not to be graphic but).

10. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Translation: Pics or GTFO

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

No. I don't want pics. No way I'd want pics of teenage daughters for you weirdos to perv out on.

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Well maybe pics of the 19 year old.....

I keed I keed

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I will say

13yo 5' 98 lbs

My oldest is 18, was 3 lbs 2 oz when she was born. Now she's 5' 3" 112 lbs of solid muscle.

14. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

They would kick all of your asses

19 5'8" and 160 and lets say DEVELOPED for her and the middle one
    15 the premie - (4 weeks) 5'9" and 170
    13 5'6" and 130

They are big girls, I have a softball team. Really, at their size, it is too bad they are not boys.

Any of you play with the word softball and I keel you:p

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  15. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

They sound healthy. My 14 yo girl wasn't a premie, her Dad's 6'4" and Mom is 5 '9", she is 5'6" and 130…..she likes her groceries.

16. Yep, but it's not the be all and end all. Nor should it be for Red Bull. If a kid's fast, but his dad is 6'2", so what. Simoncelli proved that tall guys can be very fast. Hell, Rossi's no midget either.

17. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

The Sheik thread has gone to strange place....

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I would bet that anyone with half-ass google fu could research him if they took the notion to do so... it's not like he didn't drop enough clues here & there. I think he even went so far as to mention the street he lived on & post pics of his house in one thread I saw. Corporation names & property records are public in Texas.

Oh, didn't he own a restaurant, too?

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

It's the beeb...it's a strange land :D

20. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Who's to say he's not just impersonating someone he knows or works for? I always felt like he was full of shit, I just played along because it was the beeb and didn't matter to me if he was a liar. Like I said, guy with all that going on wants to spend free time here...just doesn't fit to me.