1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VMD aftermath, MidOhio, race 11

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by i-Zapp, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Robbirob76

Robbirob76 Active Member

N

2. JBarx

JBarx Status: None.

I have a bad history with Putnam... might do NCM at Labor Day or something. Gotta get past this weekend and regroup then I'll figure it out.

3. WERA#718

WERA#718 New Member

I'm glad all the riders that went down didn't end up in worse condition. It looked real bad out there. It was my first race weekend (Provisional Novice) and was suppose to go out in race 12 and I'm glad I didn't Like 5 rider came back in after the first or second lap and said it was sketchy out there.

4. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

I was not at Mid Ohio so I can't comment on this crash. However, my last time at M/O I went down on an idiots oil. The rider on his leaking POS did the same thing and rode all the way to the pits. He then hid his bike so he would not be found out. All clubs need to have a significant $$ penalty to impose on racers who oil the track. I ended up with a broken collar bone and bike repairs. He ran away and then refused to accept blame. parillaguy