1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I would also however, I would do it to her face or to her directly on the phone. Doing it with a public tweet is so sophomoric.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Time to stop doing all that shit privately when her stupid shit she's saying isn't private. She chose to take it public and get into this pissing match.

BHP41 likes this.
  4. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

To my way of thinking Trump needs to be doing exactly what I heard one reporter (in San Juan) was explaining. There are a lot of supplies sitting on the docks ready to be distributed however, the roads are blocked with debris, there is very little fuel which cannot be replenished until the roads are cleared so that trucks can get the supplies on the way. Of course, the roads cannot be cleared because the crews cannot work because,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there's no fuel for their trucks and no electricity for equipment.

Almost everything is going to have to start with actual manual labor. That means axes, shovels, in other words, real manpower. That's happening in some areas but not everywhere. Apparently the mayor want's it all done at once. I know she's under real pressure and her level of stress is high but she doesn't need to be making demands on the Feds because of her impatience.

All we hear today from some of the leaders, including Trump, is a divisive mantra. Petty bitching and moaning in a public environment.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've seen repeated shots of supplies being delivered by chopper. They're getting the stuff out to the people.

Saw one shot of a cool tent with ac and the like outside of a hospital since they had no power. Oddly it was empty. They're extremely lucky overall, as bad as it is there weren't all that many deaths and injuries.

6. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I know. What pisses me off is that Trump always has to respond to these petty challenges with more petty responses. Why cannot he be the bigger person and downplay the ignorant insults and respond privately and quietly. It sure would increase his credibility as a level headed, and adult, leader.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I get what you're saying but I totally disagree. I like him playing their stupid little game and calling them out publicly when they are idiots. There is absolutely no reason he shouldn't do so and it won't change a damn thing about how anyone feels about him.

BHP41 likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

How'd that work out for Bush?

9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The mayor of San Juan was quite publicly bashing Trump and saying things that aren't true, so it's baffling why you think he shouldn't reply to that just as publicly.
    Would you not defend your good name if you were publicly accused of something bad?

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Exactly!

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Bush didn't even know how to send a tweet. ;)

12. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Yes I would. I would however, as President, call a press conference and describe exactly what's going on in San Juan, describing the details, and pointing out all the supplies stacked up behind the Mayor, so the pubic can see for themselves why the woman is a whining dumbass. I would not do it on a frigging tweet.

jase likes this.
  13. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, but you're old and easily confused by technology, so ... :Poke:

And, the "pubic" taint gonna see a thing. :D

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Waste of press conference time and resources, tweet and be done with it.

15. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

How is this worthwhile? Bill Maher is some seasoned detective that can do more than the FBI can or is it more likely he's a has-been comic?

16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Got into it with a hardcore liberal today and he sends me this message through FB.

Then he deletes and blocks me before I can respond or get the address?

Should I be worried? IMG_4529.PNG

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:D

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I think it's worthwhile because:

1) It helps many who may not follow the news that closely to see the patently obvious and troubling connections between the current administration and Russia
    2) Some of the nicknames made me chuckle

BTW, I don't believe either you or me know what the FBI can or will do about Russia as the investigation is ongoing.

19. 600 dbl are

This administration has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy. If there was something solid on Trump and Russia, the world would have known by now. If the fucker doesn't wipe his ass enough someone is reporting it.

20. 600 dbl are

Not sure if you missed the point or not...