1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trailer Organization Ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by fonz82, Mar 13, 2010.

1. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

My 6x12 haulmark and already insulated everything and added a workbench, just gotta figure out what to do about a bed.

Attached Files:

2. speedracer170

A better view

Attached Files:

3. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

what did you do on the ceiling? white panel board?

4. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I use a air mattress on a old sheet on the floor. In the morning just take it out and throw it in the back of the truck.

5. speedracer170

1/4 inch plywood and painted it white and added some 1/4's because it still needed more support.

6. zippytech

zippytech Running On Pumpedupness!!

Here is the front area of mine.

Attached Files:

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

+1

My trailer is actually a carpeted floor, but I just use an inflatable twin size mattress. If need be it actually fits dimensionally exactly into the rear of my grand cherokee with the passenger seats folded down. I did this for one race weekend but it felt like I was too close to the ceiling inside the cabin lol

8. speedracer170

Thats what we do now, was thinking about building a fold down frame for a queen mattress that folds up against the wall out of the way. Would like something where I could still have the bike in the trailer but it's kinda hard in a 6x12.

Attached Files:

9. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

This is what mine looks like loaded and ready to go. Once I set up, it's just a cot for sleeping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  10. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I put two fold down twin size beds in my 7x16. I just used PVC pipe for the legs and store them in the gas jug bin. I used piano hinge for and attached it to a 2x4 to offset it from the wall some. I just used 3/8 x 16 self tapping screws to hold the 2x4 to the wall.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  11. Hotbrakes

Hotbrakes Member

We use a double wide air mattress cot from Walmart. The cot unfolds and has a pocket for the mattress to go in.

12. TurboBlew

is that commercial carpet tiles on the floor?

13. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

Nope, rubber backed commercial carpet. I found it at a salvage/surplus store and stapled it down.

14. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I did this to my 24' once. Make sure the stuff you used isnt slippery when wet. Also, if you hang out with your door open, that black surface is uncomfortably hot when the sun is on it.

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I did this to my 24' once. Make sure the stuff you used isn't slippery when wet. Also, if you hang out with your door open, that black surface is uncomfortably hot when the sun is on it.

16. TurboBlew

17. CNI Dawg

CNI Dawg Well-Known Member

I finally upgraded to a larger (used Trailer)
    Added, changed, moved & removed a few things & ended up with this
    Nice having so much space but has slowed down my max towing speed to about 65 MPH

Attached Files:

18. CNI Dawg

CNI Dawg Well-Known Member

THis is what it looked like before

Attached Files:

19. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

*Bump * in case anyone else needs ideas and didn't know about this ageless thread.

I started working on some improvements to my trailer last weekend.

rice r0cket likes this.