1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three CNN "journalists" resign over retracted story

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jun 27, 2017.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Give that man a hand! :D

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Just got it.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Tap, tap, tap....this thing on? :D

4. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

If ya ain't got 10 bucks use baggies.

G 97 likes this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Just recycle...

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

"...we are real news" - Jim Acosta , Feb 2017. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Awe, him mad. Bless your heart. :crackup:

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That dude gets soooooooo pissed off every time they don't kowtow to him it's absolutely hilarious :D

9. Capitalview

Capitalview Well-Known Member

Never said I was mad. Just curious about the logic involved as to how the only "true" stories many Trump supporters believe are if they support him. Any other news is considered "fake".

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dude, we are so past the original story where CNN admitted to lying. Now we are ridiculing a woman who claims she must now go to Mexico so she can fornicate without consequences. BTW, consensus is that that is BS.

11. Capitalview

Hmm, missed that. Have too many obligations to keep up with this stuff I guess.

12. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well in this case the powers that be at CNN pretty much confirmed this is fake news, retracted the article then promptly dismissed the three people responsible for its fabrication.

So the logic in this case is that CNN admitted to creating fake news. It has nothing to do with whether it supports Trump or not. Is it really this difficult for you to understand in this case.

13. Capitalview

Fox news retracted it's Seth Rich story but didn't fire anybody. Never heard anyone say that was fake news though.

Do you believe Hillary had him killed?

CNN taking action against people who screw up would show they take seriously getting correct and accurate info out.

jase likes this.
  14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It shows they'll make sacrificial lambs in a pathetic attempt to restore a semblance of credibility.

Banditracer likes this.
  15. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Credibility? Trump has that wired.

16. mtcam77

mtcam77 Well-Known Member

This ^^^^.

Recent study showed CNN devoted 92% of it's air time between 4:00 to midnight to items on Trump. Of that, 93% was negative. Anyone who thinks CNN has any credibility after being caught with everything from fake news to rigging debates, has a cranial rectal dysfunction.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    kangasj and XFBO like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Interesting that you juxtapose them with CNN.

18. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'm sure there's a point in there somewhere, as certain as I am that it's not worth my time to ferret it out only to find its conclusion specious at best.

But hey, thanks. Enlightening. 2XIDB.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because one justifies the other :rolleyes:. But only in libs minds. Compare the two all you like. It still does not change the fact that CNN got caught making up items in a news article and came clean about it.

Lib logic. :crackup: