1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

As much as i loved playing this and using it while racing my SRF in real life, lately i just cant get myself motivated to sit and play. May be time to put it up for sale. I have the HP Reverb G2, amazing wheel and pedals , 3 curved monitors, etc.. anyone else ever feel this way?

2. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Shut the fuck up Fraley.
    Go start another thread asking what kind of toilet paper you should be wiping your ass with.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I take a break every summer. This is what I do during the winter when I just refuse to go outside.

BigBird and ajcjr like this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hiding from those brutal Georgia winters?

motoracer1100 and G Dawg like this.
  5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You've seen me type it before. If it's below 50 I'm not interested in being outside. I live in the south for a reason.

6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

7. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

My 3070 handles triple 27's at 1080p just fine. I have the settings nearly maxed wuth the exception of crowd and off track stuff.

8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

9. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Ah shit, I didn’t. I guess I’ll wait for the next one with a 3070. You think those specs for under 2k is good for iracing?

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I've been out of the loop as far as building & current parts.
    A quick look and I thought the price was a little low, which if I were buying would have raised a red flag.
    Lots of scammers out there.
    You can look here for various builds which will give you an idea.

https://pcpartpicker.com/

R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just build your own, get exactly what you need and nothing you don't (although that may be asking too much of this crowd) and have the fun of putting it together. A good cold weather project.
    Or, to save money, go on a local computer geek builder's site and find someone who has put together a rig that fulfills your needs and steal his while he's at work.
    Does that guy at the top of the page live near you at all? He's not playing much so he won't realize it's missing for days.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

13. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I have that unit for sale {cheap} if anyone is looking

15. Pittenger5

I'm due for a new upgrade. Just don't know what I want.

16. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I will be slowly building a new one starting with https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/MEG-Z690-ACE
    Not sure what you're looking for , but eventually I'll be selling my old components.

17. Pittenger5

I meant for the rig. Computers holding up for now.

18. merle4

Guys, a big favor to ask. Anyone with an Accuforce willing to take the cover off the wheelbase and get me the wiring colors/positions of the connector that goes into the RF12 jack that goes out to the wheel? I let my hamfisted doofus of a friend test some stuff for fun and he hooked the coil cord and jerked the RF12 jack. I've pulled it apart and put those wires back where it looked right, but not getting my button box back. I've got good continuity on all wires from wheel end of cord to output into control/power box. . When it got pulled, the screen flashed "look right" and then the box and shifters were dead. I've emailed back and forth with Josh (simxperience) and he's been mostly helpful but won't give that info out. Also I find it annoying that they won't sell you the jumper cable to fix this issue without sending it back to them. I'll send it back as a last resort, but I'd rather fix it without a lot of downtime. I've been using it with a shifter for a while now, bit the GT3 cars are a bit ahead of that. I really appreciate the help. Thanks!

19. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Only one that might be able to help that can think of is @Venom51

20. merle4

I know Kenny has one, but I think there is also someone else....