1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Biden Crime Family

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Nov 21, 2019.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The talking heads on MSNBC simply cannot fathom Bernie being the nominee. They are pumping up Biden like crazy...because they know that Trump will eviscerate Sanders. My theory is that "if" Sanders doesn't get the nod, the Bernie Bros/supporters will be ultra pissed. They might even vote for Trump in protest to the establishment screwing their guy once again. Or they may stay home. But I can't see the rabid Bernie Bros/supporters saying "Oh well, I guess I'll support Biden even though he's just another establishment candidate that will NOT further our progressive cause."

They were also saying that Biden will get a big pump up from his win in SC, no matter what the margin of victory is. Bernie will NOT go quietly into the night like he did last time. If he doesn't get the nod, it's going to get ugly. I can't wait for that, but I also can't wait for him to get the nod so Trump can crush him in Nov. Basically what I'm saying is that I want to see the Bernie Bros/supporters lose their collective shit and burn their cities tot he ground, exposing who they really are. For reference, I also got a kick out of the idiots burning down Ferguson, but I did feel bad for my coworker who lived (at the time) in Ferguson.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I cannot believe anyone is supporting Biden with his obvious health issues. His gaffes are getting scarier, the man needs a checkup and quick.

3. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

It's true. He's obviously at a diminished capacity, even for his goofy ass. His friends and/or family should step in. He's embarrassing himself even more than usual.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's actually kind of scary, not worried about him being elected or like but I feel bad for him.

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yeah, there’s no doubt his cognitive abilities have slipped. I’m sure some days are better than others but from what limited amount I have seen clearly shows his best day is today. His handlers have to know this as well but when everyone has hitched their wagon and have a vested interest, they let the show go on at his expense.
    Dementia Joe 2024.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My sympathy for him is tempered by the knowledge of how he has abused the system to enrich his family.