1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Damn, the bengals punter is going for the ghey ass European soccer flop award of the day. Got it once, awesome. Tried going for it again? You can’t make that shit up. Would have been better if he got it. :crackup:

lizard84 and R1Racer99 like this.
  2. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Good call,poor execution on Huntley's part.

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Good game.

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Fun game... still can't understand that leap/reach from the 3... so dumb and cost them the game.

Now if Marcia Brady loses tomorrow we'll have some good games next week!

tl1098 and pfhenry like this.
  5. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Fun game to watch. At the end as much as I wanted the Ravens to score and get more football, I was also just happy thinking of DZum watching his guys lose.

My team lost again as always but I don’t care, I love playoff football.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Bills play calling in the second half was bad. I'm not impressed with our new OC so far but it's his first year so hopefully he's learning. Nothing in the middle of the field and not enough runs when we needed to use clock and get first downs. Every play was chuck it 50 yards, incomplete 3 times, punt.

7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'll disagree.

Did they happen to show the replay of him berating the dude that hit him? All the way down the field during the play, and then all the way to the Dirtybirds sideline. It was great! :crackup:

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

@rwdfun guess you had the wrong number in your spam list

Screenshot_20230116-093847.png

dtalbott likes this.
  9. R1Racer99

11-0 in one score games. It was obvious we didn’t have the defense to do anything in the playoffs but that was as entertaining as you can get for a regular season. 13 wins isn’t a fraud imo. Still better than the fuckin Lions.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just thought it was funny with the node with rwdfun

Definitely a great year for the Vikes and that epic comeback will forever be in history.

And the Giants too had their share of one score victories. Both times these teams played this year could have gone either way. Couldn't ask for a better series.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  11. R1Racer99

Ha, for sure. Whoever wins the NFC will be frauds too because they didn’t go through the Lions to get there.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Ravens far exceeded the expectations I had for them in that game. They should have won. Having 1st and goal inside the 5 and not having Dobbins involved was ridiculous. Two incomplete passes and then that really dumb over the top move.
    Jesus guys. Do better.
    Bengals dodged a bullet last night.

13. R1Racer99

After watching a YouTube video about the Vikings season, I might have to change my opinion on this. I watched all the games and knew we weren’t any good, but the numbers are pretty crazy. Basically the worst team to ever win that many games if you go by the numbers. How do you win 13 games and have a negative point differential? Again, it was fun to watch but yeah my team sucks and the stupid Lions will probably be better next year.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You do your best not to win games by more than a field goal and when you lose, you go full TCU.

auminer, BigBird and R1Racer99 like this.
  15. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

What was Minnesota's record in the division vs. the Lion's division record?

I'll wait...

16. thrak410

LOL whats up w/ this kicker?!?

he's missed all 3 extra points

Jerry Jones gonna cut him at half time

17. thrak410

Well I guess they didn't cut him at the half and let him miss another extra point :crackup:

18. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

How the fuck did he miss four?

19. thrak410

Hol'up ... 3/4 of the NFC east, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys still going in the playoffs?? WTF?! Is this Bizarro World?

SuddenBraking, BigBird and R1Racer99 like this.
  20. R1Racer99

Thankfully no one cares about that so the Lions are still trash.