1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. tjnyzf

tjnyzf Well-Known Member

or out of the league completely?
    https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/news/mike-florio-good-chance-tua-isnt-in-nfl-next-season
    I couldn't care less about Dolphin fans, but that would really suck for Tua to be that close to his dream of NFL playoff success and have to walk away. Awfull...

2. rwdfun

rwdfun

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35441956/nfl-officiating-scrutiny-seahawks-rams-controversy

Would ya look at that. More discussions and changes likely coming after the Lions got screwed over again. Color me NOT surprised. Rinse and repeat.

The best line of the article?
    ‘Even the NFL's competition committee is aware of what one source described to ESPN "as the worst officiated game of the year."’

With a close second
    “One source told ESPN this week that the NFL must do a better job of screening, hiring and training its officials”

Ya think!? How about starting with not having a homer in the truest definition be the lead official of that game. Detroit has plenty of unemployed people I’m sure would love an NFL officiating gig if they knew they could ref Lions games. Hell, I’ll quit my job to ref every Lions game. You can got dam bet they go 8-0 at home. Now we know the real reason people say Seattle is one of the hardest places to win on the road. 12th man my ass. More like 12th-18th men, on the field, making BS calls. I wish someone would look deeper into the officiating history in Seattle. I bet it’s not pretty.

And all those Seattle fans that now say they are Lions fans. F off. We don’t want you. We get you in Detroit again next year. You can bet you won’t get your home town officials in that game and the Lions will be looking for payback

I just realized I have an opportunity to visit the Ridge for MA. Might be interesting to post big signs around the track in the line of the cameras that say the Trashhawks cheat, The Lions got robbed, Trashhawks pay their refs and hopefully 49ers righted a wrong.

As a Lions fan it’s so frustrating to be out of the playoffs but only a half game (tie) away from being the 6th seed and playing the fraud Vikings with the fraud QB Cousins. Minnesota is jumping for joy they get to play the fraud Giants. NFC playoffs is a joke. Really only the top 3 teams are worthy of being in the playoffs. The bottom 4 are not good teams.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
  3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gotta fill the roster regardless of the suck factor.

BigBird likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

I was sort of with ya until that....so enjoy sitting at home watching other teams play this weekend. Don't watch it, whatever.

I always rooted for the Lions, but now I'm happy ya losing a$$ team, that has never won anything, is at home while you continue to seethe with anger and frustration... it's fun to watch you have a straight up meltdown

R1Racer99 likes this.
  5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I pick the Jags and the Niners.

Haven't had the pleasure to watch Jax in the playoff season since Jalen (the virus) Ramsey ran his taunting, hood-shit-mouth and gave Brady and the Pats the ball back late in the 4th quarter of their AFC Championship game. Needless to say that the Pats won at the dance that year.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Roy, dat you?
    :crackup:

BigBird, pickled egg and Sabre699 like this.
  7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I kinda miss that fella.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Spang308

His drunken Saints rants were legend. What happened to him?

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

he changed teams and screen name to rwdfun :crackup:

R1Racer99, Spang308 and pickled egg like this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

He and masshole got into a bar fight and are serving time.

BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

Good game between the 49ers and Lions Seahawks

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

@Sabre699 sorry man....not looking good when you throw 2 picks inside your 20

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Maybe he needs to cut the hair so he can see.

15. Spang308

Damn, this is ugly.

BigBird likes this.
  16. rwdfun

rwdfun

You know how I know you’re a delusional Giants fan. Other than that being redundant. The only teams the Giants beat in their last 10 games was Indy, Wash and Houston. Good for them they went 6-1 to start and got wins against Ten, Car, Chi and then Jax and GB when they were playing horrible. The Lions went 8-2 to finish. Managed to kill your Giants in NJ, Jax when they started to play well and went to Lambeau field in January and put Rodgers out to pasture while they were playing well and looking for a playoff spot.

Now tell me the Giants are a deserving playoff team and not getting the benefit from one of the worst SOVs

17. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

You root for Alabama, too?

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

OMG.....you can't make this up. about to be 31-0 before the half

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Looks like it ain't the Jags night, nothing going their way.

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The Queenies came back from a similar deficit.

Of course that was against the Colts…

BigBird likes this.