1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking responsibility for mistakes

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by DAL, Jun 10, 2003.

1. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

Are you serious about the tires. If so, I'll through a set in trailer for you. Also, don't pump up Bill's head any larger then it is already. Ya, Bill will be a target. And I do mean a target! So, was Barber all that they said it was? How did you do?

2. northernyamaboy

$5 says that you'll crash at Mid-Ohio anyway? 35s! Boy, you run a good race at Nelsons, get you first 1st place trophy, and now your going to run with the AMA boys. :Poke: What a world we live in today. :rolleyes:

Signed,

slowohioboy's loyal pit bitch!:D #2:confused:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2003
  3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

can i unsubscribe to this thread?

:Puke:

4. slowohioboy

slowohioboy Well-Known Member

You Know that you are probably right, so I won't take that bet. Fact is I don't care, I want to go as fast as I can regaurdless of my results. BTW, top AMA boys run 30's, 31's, 32's., high 35's would be just barely enough not to get lapped in the supersport races there, if you ran them every lap. And for the record, Nelson's didn't matter then, don't matter now. Mid-O is more important to me than the GNF, or the series for that matter.
    I hope I don't crash, I might, keep your $5:D I think the grid cut-off for the 600's AMA last year was a low 38, as long as I can consistantly lap there I'll be happy:beer:

Truth is: I think we will all be right there when push comes to shove:D

5. slowohioboy

slowohioboy Well-Known Member

No more talk, I'm done, I think we made someone sick:clap:

6. northernyamaboy

7. RR_Kid

RR_Kid Formerly YZF600boy

HEY THREAD JACKERS....

as interesting as it is to come in here and watch you guys poke fun at each other... could you maybe start your own thread and do it somewhere else... not trying to be mean here but this thread wasn't started for the purpose you guys are using it for...

and i am sick of getting emails saying that someone replyed to this thread only to find out it has nothing to do with the actual thread...

Later boys

JON

8. JakAHearts

JakAHearts Rickshaw Racing

One time, at band camp, I stuck a akra pipe....

Oh wait, sorry, nothing to do with the thread