1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suzuki GSXR 1000 2011 or 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by nupe1911, Oct 19, 2010.

1. nupe1911

nupe1911 Well-Known Member

Why is suzuki not coming out with a new 1000... Im trying to hold off, but may be going to BMW...

anybody no why

2. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

The 1000 remodel is typically staggered to the 600/750. Possibly 2012. Probably R1 redone for 2012 also. Don't rule out that 2011 Kawi. It may have a CBR600 looking front end but hell, I've always liked that look.

3. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Where's their incentive to rush something to market when they still have brand new 2009 models sitting on dealer floors?

The days of two-year development cycles are over for the time being; there simply isn't enough of a market right now to sustain that type of R&D cost.

4. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

I am also waiting on the new gixxer 1000. Looks like 2012 as said above.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

if the prices i heard on the 11 600/750 are true then you better start saving for the 12 1000! It will be expensive

6. DRIVEN

DRIVEN Active Member

I heard those BMW can move!!.....right back to the shop after they blow up :crackup:

7. doolicious

doolicious BrownTown

The BMW bounces well. I highsided one off the VIR rollercoaster, smashed the shit out of it. It rode the crash truck home.

D. Brown#!!!

8. CP10R

CP10R Im here to party!!

To bad that there will not be a new GSXR 1K again this year, thats two in a row.

9. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

That doesn't take much )))

10. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

It's going to be a hard sell for a $11K 600.

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yep and say $400-500 more for 750.