1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by britx303, Jul 1, 2015.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I wadded up my FZR at Summit on Sunday going through turn 4,tucked the front,went off the track and sent my bike flying over the air-fence like a gymnast.The End:(

2. bj

bj Well-Known Member

Scary place to go down. Hope you're ok.

3. tawzx12r

tawzx12r Influencer to none

I know a guy that wadded up a deer going through there.. he made it to the wall too...

Glad your not busted up... :beer:

4. britx303

Yeah i am okay besides a left hand thats a bit "tweaked" and my entire right calf is a giant bruise. I was planning on retiring the FZR from racing after this year,and go either the SV650 route or a cb350 and join you guys,but now I have unfinished business;) I did get a 1st place and a 2nd place in the rain with the EX500 on Saturday on street tires(which were Horrible!!!)but I got through it.Darn glad I did alot of flat track through the winter:D

5. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Any landing you can walk away from.....

Glad you are all right, just sell me your FZR stuff and everything will be fine. :)

6. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

I came out of three to see a waving yellow. Crested the hill and saw the bike flipping over the wall. Too far away for my video camera to record it.

7. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I saw the bike all wadded up afterwards in the paddock. Not pretty.

Glad you're ok :up:

8. britx303

I should have it ready for N.J. in 2 weeks actually. I did a full teardown to inspect/replace everything as needed.The entire frontend was toast. Good thing Im like all other FZR guys........hoard lots and lots of parts:D

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Dang dude I missed this. Glad you're ok. Hope the bike can be fixed.

10. britx303

Yup,all back together,and I raced it at NJMP this past weekend. The bike did better than me by a longshot.It wasnt a good weekend for a medical issue ive been putting off the surgery for:( 2 more race weekends for this year for me,then im going for the surgery.