1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET

Discussion in 'General' started by tophyr, Aug 8, 2022.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

3. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

I would get him out as quick as you can. The longer he is trapped in the sewer the more "pissed" he is going to get (sorry, could not resist that).

In all seriousness tearing the toilet up is not going to get him out, more than likely he will just retreat a little further back into the pipe. Is it a concrete slab style house where the pipes are in the slab? The reason I am asking is that you need to get his path to escape as small as possible. Even if you get a plumber with the other type of "snake" he will retreat (until the plumber leaves) and it will be doubtful if you will get him. If the house is off the ground you could cut the waste pipe to that toilet and "snake" him out with the typical plumbers tool. He probably came in a roof plumbing vent and now has no way out. screen those openings on the roof to prevent this from happening again. If you are familiar with plumbing you know that the vents are usually a part of the main trunk lines that are vertical with the horizontal waste water pipes flowing to them so almost impossible for him to get back to the roof and make his getaway so you have to get him. "

If you do get a plumber do not fall for the all cleared unless you see snake bits on his method of retrieval.

Myself, and I live in an area with lots of them, we have a drainage canal behind us and a river in front of us so I see snakes almost daily. When we had a wood fence I would have to go out before the dogs as the snakes would be stretched out sunning themselves on the stringers of the fence. We replaced all of the fence last year with single panel vinyl and that helped immensely. However when I mow I can count on seeing at least one of them, usually just a black snake hunting for his lunch so he get's scooted off. If I were you I would find where the pipe exits to the sewer outside the foundation, dig it up, cut out about a 4 foot section of pipe and turn on all the faucets and start flushing the toilets as fast as you can, or run garden hoses to the toilets and flush him out of the pipe to the outside.

Just a suggestion but I am sure you want it gone. Make sure you get someone terrified of snakes to watch the pipe outside, that way when you hear the screams you know you can turn off the water.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2022
    Boman Forklift and Razr like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

5. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Check, get wife to watch :beer: :crackup::crackup:

This thing seems mostly happy enough to stay close to the toilet I found him in. I look occasionally and can just barely see him around the bend of the pipe. Eventually I'm just gonna fork the fucker and pull him out that way.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Eventually? How long do you plan to procrastinate this?!

7. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Don’t traumatize the wife, call @Steeltoe, sure he would be happy to help.

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Snakes only live about 12 years, sooooo…

9. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Now Mr Snake is playing with you, purely taunting you.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unless it is female...and impregnated.

11. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I replace when I see scuff marks that won't go away. I like to create my own scuff marks.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Too much fiber in your diet.

MGM likes this.
  13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup:Psyllium husk works wonderfully!

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Girls won’t be happy this afternoon when they learn the “baby bump” was actually something being digested.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What happened when you dumped a bucket of boiling water in the toilet? I'm not even going to insult you by asking you if you've already tried that. I'm just curious about the result.

tophyr likes this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Two words....backflow valve.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

upload_2022-8-10_15-55-22.png

18. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

I get the idea of just forking him but from my reading you still do not know what kind of snake it is. If you decide to take that route be forking careful because a pissed off, or on in this case snake can be nasty and their first line of defense is to bite you if he is poisonous or not.

Please be careful and remember if you do take this into your own hands and do get bitten by the snake you are going to have to tell this whole story in the emergency room and I will guarantee no matter how seasoned the Dr is he is going to laugh.

tophyr likes this.
  19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Take the john outside!

20. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Most of the time I check he's not there. And, I've got more toilets than this one.. on floors higher than this one.. so waiting for him to get hungry and come out works perfectly fine for me.

What'll be annoying is if I'm a month down the road and still haven't seen the guy... then I won't be sure if he found a way outside or is still in there.

Maybe I'll get some feeder mice and put one in the toilet bowl to coax him out.

Feels like sacrificing feeders to this thing just to trap it is starting to go down the Dark Side however...