1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suck it samuel jackson, i have one IN MY TOILET

Discussion in 'General' started by tophyr, Aug 8, 2022.

1. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

:beer::beer:i just bought this place a couple weeks ago i don't get credit (yet) for the state of the turlet. Not that it'll look any different in a year :crackup:

YamahaRick and G 97 like this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It amazes me that people who engage in something as dangerous as pro-level road racing turn into 12-year-old girls at the sight of a creature that doesn't have legs or arms.
    I brought my first snake home to mom when I was 4. Surely you guys could out-do a 4-year-old.
    Of course, that was 1957 when kids were a lot tougher.
    But I bet if you asked the kids in the neighborhood that one of them would be happy to come and get the snake for you, none of the boys I hung out with had any fear of snakes, we used to go looking for them for entertainment.
    No need for drastic measures here, no need for fire, explosions, or stabbing when a boy with red hair and freckles can solve the problem.

Steeltoe likes this.
  3. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

sdg likes this.
  4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

how big was it? this motherfucker's a solid two inches thick at least, which if it is a rat snake (seems likely) means this bad boy's around 6-7ft long. you want that peeking up at your nether bits?

5. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

There are only 3 types of snakes I am scared of…big snakes, little snakes, and sticks that look like snakes. I messed with all kinds of critters and I was always the first to test the “ramp” we built for our bikes that day but screw messing with a snake…kill ‘em all!!!

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Its not a rat(corn) snake, had a couple as a kid before Pythons, funny how times change as a kid catching and chasing wild snakes and lizards, to now in my 40s get the fuck away from me as fast as possible

noles19 likes this.
  8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Those don't look like rat snake scales to me

9. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd call a realtor....

tl1098 and R1Racer99 like this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Looks like an Eastern/ Western diamond back, hopefully you drag him out of your toilet and let him go, stupid snake , got himself in a bad situation

noles19 likes this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did you pee on him?

12. Captain Morgan

That costs extra!

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Toilet Snake for President!

969, SuddenBraking and auminer like this.
  15. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

My buddy that traps nuisance animals makes ridiculous amounts of money,

It's amazing how scared American are of everything besides a buffet, couch and a television.

Banditracer and tl1098 like this.
  16. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

And humor:crackup:

969, Banditracer and YamahaRick like this.
  17. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Spent about half an hour waiting like this tonight

[​IMG]

Alllllllllmost got him, too. He came out eventually and I tried to be quick as fuck but he was faster ducking his head back in.

You can barely see him right on the edge there in the photo. That's its fuckin head. It's breathing, or at least tongue-flick-sniffing, underwater. And just hanging out there. I must've seen the damn thing like that for ten straight minutes without it moving. According to the Googles, there aren't any snakes that can breathe underwater, but this sumbitch can sure hold his breath.

It does look like a rat snake to me, looking at photos. It's definitely not a rattlesnake; I've seen the tail and there's no rattle. And it doesn't look remotely like a water moccasin or a diamondback, from what pictures I've seen. Doesn't really make much of a difference in the end tho, what I've got in my terlet is still a snake that doesn't know it's dead yet... doesn't really matter what kind, I suppose.

18. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

cut the water, fill the back with acetone.

obviously don't do this as it will melt every plastic piece but the home alone scene came to mind.

19. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

So you're saying after he saw you, he went BACKWARD through the toilet....

20. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

Good luck! You might need pest control, a plumber and an exorcist all at once to get this bastard.

BigBird likes this.