1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stt web site is up for sign ups

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by David Grey, Dec 31, 2010.

1. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

sportbiketracktime.com

2. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Dave,

Do we need to re-register with the site? I went to sign in and it said that my email addy is invalid.

3. David Grey

David Grey Well-Known Member

re-register

Mellow Yellow, you will have to re-register this season due to the web site changes that are being made to make the process more efficient and user friendly to service our customers better.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  4. wa2fst

wa2fst Well-Known Member

So I am seeing you have to be a member for STT in order to do track days also? Any break for Military?

5. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

This was the policy in the past.

We extend a 10% Military discount for all active duty members as a way of showing our thanks for service to our country. The discount is available for all STT events excluding: Talladega $105 dates, Nashville "Under the Lights, Barber May and July events, Grattan special priced events. The 10% discount will be taken off the single day price. (Example: one day at MSRP $150 = $135. Two days MSRP $150 would be billed at $300 less 10% for $270)

To obtain your active duty discount call our toll free number 1-888-390-4020 ext 901 To receive your "Active Duty Military Discount you must inform us of your branch of service. You will be asked to show your Military ID at registration the morning of the event(s). The Military discount may not be combined with any other offers.

6. :up:

I just got memberships for me and Lora and signed us up for Roebling in Feb.

7. wa2fst

wa2fst Well-Known Member

Cool I have an email sent into David now for my membership. Sounds like you got to get signed up early!

8. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Cya there Chris!!!

9. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Good plan! STT Southern always sells out! Tdub

10. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Question for the STT moderators. I'm a Vintage guy (FZR, RD, RZ). How friendly is your organization towards these types of bikes on the track? I did Putnam with NESBA last year on my RZ and they were pretty good about it, but you all have received lots of good word on this site. Plus your membership cost a lot less!

11. :beer:

Im looking forward to it. I have only been to Roebling once and my engine blew shortly after the start of the 2nd race.

I know which way the track goes (as in if the next turn is left or right), but i am still trying to find the fast lines around it.

12. There are all kinds of bikes at STT track days. In other words, the org is "friendly" to all bikes. However, which group you ride in may depend on the capabilities of the bike.

I know that STT prefers for Ninja 250's to ride in Intermediate, regardless of the level of the rider, simply because of the limits of the bike.

I don't know enough about Vintage bikes to give you an educated answer, but i know if you bring it, you can ride it. But you might be asked to ride in a group other than Advanced if the bike is relatively slow.

13. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Sounds great. I rode the RZ with the Int group and it was just fine with me. It seems like a great fit to do Nashville 4/9 and then race there the following weekend. Sounds like a perfect 2 weekends in a row to me.

14. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Jake has never been there, just watched the videos. Just looking to get some time to sort the new bikes and get a handle on the track before March! Tdub

15. I think he will like the track; it is fun...and FAST. It isn't a hard track to learn as far as knowing what is coming up next (it isn't like Barber with tons of blind curves or anything like that).

Im looking forward to seeing Jake there too :beer:.

16. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Just did the STT Membership for 2011. Not sure that I like the new format of the site for listing the track dates though. Prefered having it broken out by region versus everything everywhere by month - makes you do a lot of sorting out if (OK, call me lazy...). Even if you use the Search (for example Grattan), it gives you all the Grattan dates BUT they are not in order by date. Not a huge deal but might be something to think about.

17. jcivince

jcivince Well-Known Member

Just looked over the Master Schedule (little bit easier to sort through). Looks like all the dates are Saturday/Sunday only (with the exception of a few Atlanta dates). You're not helping me to find reasons to take off time from work!!!

18. STT-Rider

STT-Rider Well-Known Member

Richard LOVES 2-strokes... The guy is a wizard with TZ's. As long as you're not a hazard to navigation you will be welcome.